Bids for ISU Championships 2021

seabm7

Can anyone guess the likely venue in Seoul for either 4CC or Worlds?

* For the 4CC, it could be Mokdong (5000 seats) again, where the 2015 4CC was held. But there are other facilities with similar seating capacities in the Seoul metropolitan area, so it can be anywhere.

* For the Worlds, I heard KSU submitted a plan using the Olympic Park Gymnastics Arena (14,000 seats). The renovation of the arena will be completed this year. The new floor can hold a temporary Olympic size ice sheet.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
4CC in Melbourne is going to depend on media arrangements. From what I understand it is having the facilities to accommodate the media that will be visiting as well as making sure there are facilities for skaters, coaches and officials. I know that O'Brien Group's catering is pretty appalling. If they are going to be the venue for an event like 4CC they had better get their act into gear.

Foolhardy Ham Lint

4CC in Melbourne is going to depend on media arrangements. From what I understand it is having the facilities to accommodate the media that will be visiting as well as making sure there are facilities for skaters, coaches and officials. I know that O'Brien Group's catering is pretty appalling. If they are going to be the venue for an event like 4CC they had better get their act into gear.

I'll chip in a few bucks for some dairy cones from McDonalds instead, if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information