Aussie Willy heading to Canada

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
If there is anyone around Montreal I will be there on the 31st July and 1st August.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
To to jot this down for future reference, Nuba on 3rd off Main (Mt. Pleasant) has a ramp on the west side of the restaurant and an automatic door. They can move stuff around to accommodate a group of 7-8.

The ramp is one of those square end tight U's.

Aussie Willy

Haven't checked in much. In Halifax at the moment. I never realised there was so much history about the place. Visited the Gallery, Maritime Museum and Citadel. I was very impressed with the attractions I have visited and I was surprised how cheap they were to visit. In Australia a similar attraction would cost over $30 or more. Also at the Citadel there were lots of students being part of the tours and shows. They did a great job.

The weather hasn't been my favourite thing though. It has been quite hot and humid. I am just not very used to the humidity. But I hired a bike yesterday and got caught in a massive thunderstorm and downpour. Ended up soaked.

I have got the hire car and drove on the right side of the road for the first time. I survived!

Aussie Willy

Thanks to KatieC for taking me to Niagara Falls and then 4rkids for joining us for drinkies and dinner. I had a great day. Hoping to meet you again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information