All Aboard the Han Yan Fan Van!

kittyjake5

Congrats to Han on winning the Silver Medal. Two beautifully skated programs, loved it!

How many spots does China have for the men at Worlds, one or two?

ChelleC

I think China has two spots for Worlds. Boyang Jin was 5th and the only Chinese man there.

firstflight

I’m so glad he’s back. He adds an important voice to the men’s side and this LP is a treasure.

I love his K&C reaction when he realized that he actually pulled off a guaranteed medal with the planned quad-less program.

rosewood

MTT Meter= 133
:)

Marco

So glad to see him skating again. Missed his big, sweeping skating and some of those elements are to die for.

I only worry that the CHN Fed will force him to train the quad and reinjure his shoulder. Please, take your time.

blue_idealist

So glad to see him skating again. Missed his big, sweeping skating and some of those elements are to die for.

I only worry that the CHN Fed will force him to train the quad and reinjure his shoulder. Please, take your time.
Agreed, but just wondering, does anyone remember which quads he had before he took a break? Was it just the toe?

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Three A's, T&M, P&C
I wish he had another GP. He could have made the GPF. I hope he makes the Olympic team in 2022.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
ahhhhhhhhhh. Such a lovely touch on the ice. Like Dick Button once said of Alissa Czisny, he is "kind to the ice."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)