2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
LOL was it you who got my aisles seats that I had originally selected and then were gone by the time the site was working :lol:
We are on the aisle 17-19! I selected those seats at least 500 times between 9am-10:30am so I was bound and determined to get them. 😉😂 This is the first time in a long time I’ve gotten the exact seats I went in planning to get.

YukiNieve

There is ”Sell ticket” in Ticketmaster page for this ticket, but how do you sell your ticket if you need to pick it up at Will Call with your ID? If there is even a slight possibility that you cannot go, is it better to choose "mail delivery (by regular mail!)?

ETA: Or they might allow ticket trading on their website for this event (which is usually the case for concerts but not for many figure skating events)? Then "Will Call" option might be better, I think.

Aside from that, I cannot imagine that they want to make people in line in front of box office to get tickets these days...

Last edited:

waltzonice

Does anyone know if it's possible to change to mail tickets vs will call after the fact? Was so busy trying to get the tickets purchased in the allotted time that didn't even notice the delivery options. Just assumed it would be digital in this day and age.

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
It's happening. :cheer2: Nosebleed 200-level section, but row A which may be best given my height. I figure if I can get up close for practices that'll be good enough. I'll just have to focus on speed/ice coverage rather than execution or choreo details lol. Looking forward to welcoming you all here!

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
As long as Ticketmaster is in charge, it will always be a cluster.

100% this. Also, if you visit the site more than once and see higher prices than you did the first time, try clearing the cookies from your browser and visiting again.

Ticketmaster electronic tickets are a freaking nightmare, not to mention that you seem to have to download their very intrusive app to get them to work. I'd take printed tickets by mail or print-at-home in a second over a TM electronic ticket.

kalamalka

Ticketmaster electronic tickets are a freaking nightmare, not to mention that you seem to have to download their very intrusive app to get them to work. I'd take printed tickets by mail or print-at-home in a second over a TM electronic ticket.
This! I was so annoyed the first time I got tickets with no option for printed, especially since I was buying for Rosaleen. And there was no way to transfer them to someone without a TM account in case I couldn't take her. I did manage once without downloading their app; the second time for SOI I used the app and it was awful.

ChristineB

Does anyone know if it's possible to change to mail tickets vs will call after the fact? Was so busy trying to get the tickets purchased in the allotted time that didn't even notice the delivery options. Just assumed it would be digital in this day and age.
You can! Go into your Ticketmaster account, pull up the event, and you should have the option to switch the delivery type.

Gayo

Snail mail is the last thing I would request. When I send family members first class mail to Canada from the US it can take weeks. I was thrilled to see the good old will call. I figure one stop at the box office and I’m done.

skate4fn

It defaulted to pick up at the box office but you can change it to mail tickets:). Sounds like we are getting real hard tickets!:)

skate4fn

Snail mail is the last thing I would request. When I send family members first class mail to Canada from the US it can take weeks. I was thrilled to see the good old will call. I figure one stop at the box office and I’m done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information