2023 Eurovision Semi 1 - Long Live The Queen (of the Kings)

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I still think the music is too loud and I can't understand what any of them are singing about.

And oh, the vulgarity of Croatia. Shame on parents for allowing their children to watch such a spectacle every year.... :rolleyes:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Oh shit, Switzerland will cause a lot of us to drink shots...pyrotechnics, fog, dancers, use of props, weird choreo, strange costume...

But I like the song.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I LOVE Noa Kirel and she actually was one of the headliners at a pride in Miami last year.

But this song is one of the few I listened to when it first came out, and it's all over the place. She has a huge following AFAIK so I'm sure she will be in the Final.. but most of her other music is so much better than this.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
I LOVE Noa Kirel and she actually was one of the headliners at a pride in Miami last year.

But this song is one of the few I listened to when it first came out, and it's all over the place. She has a huge following AFAIK so I'm sure she will be in the Final.. but most of her other music is so much better than this.
Israeli media says they won’t make Final because they bombed Gaza last night.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I’m not having any sound issues? I quite enjoyed Israel and even her little dance (yep she is gorgeous)

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
So did Hungary quit because of the pagan non-binary vibe not playing well for Orban?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information