2023 Eurovision Semi 1 - Long Live The Queen (of the Kings)

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Norway was the lamest so far. Serbia was peak Eurovision with all the WTF-ery going on on stage.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Loved the opening, also enjoyed the first act from Norway. It’s interesting not many in my circles follow it (the staff laughed as I left work early to watch). But my daughter who lives in the Canadian Arctic they have viewing parties and dress up!

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Loved the opening, also enjoyed the first act from Norway. It’s interesting not many in my circles follow it (the staff laughed as I left work early to watch). But my daughter who lives in the Canadian Arctic they have viewing parties and dress up!
Same here. Our party on Saturday will be very international with my bf probably the only German present :lol:.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
My daughters are in Canada and hosting a Euro finals party to introduce it to their Canadian friends :lol:

sus2850

Love Norway, I hope going first doesn’t screw their chances, especially as it’s televotes only. Great vocals, catchy song and love her outfiit

Funny, I found her voice weak, and the presentation boring. A shame as the song is quite fun.

Hanna

Skating junkie
I loved the Latvian music video but knew that the live performance wouldn't be able to catch the same voidy vibe.

Remember when Latvia had Wolves of the Sea? :cheer:

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Portugal has a nice voice and there's some temperament which was badly needed after Latvia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information