2023 Eurovision Grand Final - It’s CRAZY! It’s PARTY!

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Watch some of Graham Norton's best of on Youtube. I think he is the best in the business at what he does. For some reason everything feels more comfortable and funnier on that show. He is so good at putting people at ease.

That is all I wanted to say. Back to the show...
I‘ll go even further and say I think he is the best chat show host ever. Certainly in the English speaking world.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I gave all 20 of my votes to 🇮🇱

Lots of enjoyable stuff but still, I can’t believe how good I thought that performance was. I saw the music video when it was first released and I thought hell no.

tony

Graham Norton is a terrific host.
And Hannah Waddingham is a witty, lively frontwoman for this and any event. Good gracious, she is sexy. I would love to see her in a musical.
I’m loving her so much. She’s so quick-witted and her delivery is hilarious. Not one ounce of cringe or awkward pauses between the hosts like typical.

Allskate

And Hannah Waddingham is a witty, lively frontwoman for this and any event. Good gracious, she is sexy. I would love to see her in a musical.
I only know her from Ted Lasso, but I think she is fabulous. She's apparently going to be in Tom Jones.

tony

Israel, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Moldova, and Italy were my favorites.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
LOL - the orchestra is drowning out this singer from Liverpool. And I'm not complaining.

tony

A long time. :)

Who’s the guy singing #%^!* Imagine?
He was part of the duo for Italy last year. The other guy destroyed a stage a few months ago because he couldn’t hear himself or some other audio problems, so not surprising he’s not here ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information