2022 Eurovision - Ciao Torino!

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
If Ukraine win Eurovision who will have to host it next year?
The city of Stockholm has offered apparently.

I think it will be up to the EBU ultimately, but there will be no shortage of host broadcasters offering.

vagalume

As a mother, as a woman and as a worker whose taxes were used to pay for it, I thoroughly despise the spanish selection.

Finnice

For the first time of many years, I may not watch. I am in Tuscanny for a short retreat, with no tv and the net only via my phone. But I wish for a great showvto everyone!

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
As a mother, as a woman and as a worker whose taxes were used to pay for it, I thoroughly despise the spanish selection.
Spain is going to do VERY well across Europe. Couldn't believe it when I saw this got only 4% of the televote in the national final. It's one of my favourites this year and that usually isn't the case with the songs Spain usually sends..... :slinkaway

vagalume

The lyrics kill it for me. They are demeaning for women. It´s the first time in ever that my daughter and I won't root for the spanish selection not matter how corny it was.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I have an annoying call this afternoon at the exact wrong time, but since Peacock is broadcasting, I hope to be able to watch it later tonight.
I'm going to watch it for the first time ever. Because it's on Peacock! (Assuming you can watch the replay, ofc.)

sweetsparky

Good Ice Dance = THE SEX
Spain is going to do VERY well across Europe. Couldn't believe it when I saw this got only 4% of the televote in the national final. It's one of my favourites this year and that usually isn't the case with the songs Spain usually sends..... :slinkaway
I’m very proud of being part of that 4% (No shame, :HA!:)
Wheee Eurovisión, Wheee Italia and Wheee FSU!

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
So am putting in my sushi order for Eurovision treat and a 4.5 quake just shook the house. Not going to lie, I'm feeling a bit rattled at the moment :eek: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information