2022-23 Program Music and Choreographers

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Shiyue Wang & Xinyu Liu

SP: "Katchi" (Ofenbach vs. Nick Waterhouse) Remix; "Bananeira (Banana Tree)" feat. Mr. Vegas; "Batucadas"
FS: "The Batman Theme -- Something In The Way (The Batman soundtrack)" by Krutikov Music; "Sonata in Darkness" by Michael Giacchino; "The Batman Trailer Music (The Batman soundtrack)" by Sh4d0wStrider
Choreographers: Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer

jenny12

I'm hoping the Batman free dance is entertaining, even if it's cheesy. I generally support any program involving bats or spiders, although last year's "Batdance" RD was an unfortunate exception.

My fear is that it won’t be cheesy enough for me since they are skating to the Robert Pattinson version of Batman instead of Adam West. 😜

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I really want a Weird Al program next season. I will be extremely disappointed if no one can figure out how to do one after the whole Weird: The Al Yankovic Story movie. :drama:
Weird was made for ice dance I mean the push and pull of the Al/Madonna relationship would be amazing.

I also want someone to skate to the soundtrack of Everything Everywhere All at Once.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I think we are going to see several (many) variations on the second season theme of White Lotus. It’s just asking to be skated to, and the show is picking up much more steam now.

litenkyckling

I’m very much hoping to get some dance programmes to fleetwood mac - which I think will see a new younger following with the release of Daisy and the Six (which I think will influence fashion trends too). I’d love to see something out of IAMO because I’d have loved to have seen both Madi (& Zachary) and Scott (& Tessa) skate to fleetwood mac so I would trust them to do great choreo!

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Don't forget: all my ex's come from Texas, Elvira, 9 to 5, Margaritaville, Lady, Islands in the Stream, Shake your Thang, Push It, Can't Touch This,

Pointer Sisters

POTO, Chorus Line, Les Mis, Grease

There's a lot of bad music from the 80's

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Don't forget: all my ex's come from Texas, Elvira, 9 to 5, Margaritaville, Lady, Islands in the Stream, Shake your Thang, Push It, Can't Touch This,

Pointer Sisters

Grease was definitely not 80’s and it’s too bad because I probably wouldn’t tire of a bunch of You’re the One that I Want programs.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will

Pointer Sisters

Excuse you, all those Kenny and Dolly songs are awesome! And POTO isn't bad, just overused in skating. And Grease isn't '80s at all. (A Chorus Line is technically '80s if you're counting the film, but the music was written in the '70s.)

And what the heck is wrong with the Pointer Sisters??

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Excuse you, all those Kenny and Dolly songs are awesome! And POTO isn't bad, just overused in skating. And Grease isn't '80s at all. (A Chorus Line is technically '80s if you're counting the film, but the music was written in the '70s.)

And what the heck is wrong with the Pointer Sisters??
I'm just saying POTO is over used. I was just searching Broadway Plays 1980 - that's how Grease and Chorus Line got there

Pointer Sisters or Kenny/Dolly could be fantastic or trainwrecks.

KaitlynB123

Banned Member
Do you skaters ever take music suggestions from fans? I'd like to email a few of them for musical and maybe choreography suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information