Lift 2 +0.54
Throw 3flip +1.06
Death spiral L1 +0.36
Comb. Spin L2 -.0.38
Step sequence L2 -0.16

I think he is a bit handsome :p

Sylvia

TBD
Does anyone have the detailed schedule handy? Do we suffer an ice make after CalJoh?
I haven't found anything posted online but my guess is yes.
I know nothing about this team but that was a really nice throw! :)
Yes, Hanns/Garbutt were landing the throw 3Lz nicely in practice too.

Be prepared to go WOW at Calalang/Johnson's soaring 3twist -- it's the highest in this event.

alj5

Hanns & Garbutt - Wow, I really enjoyed that program from them. Sure, there were some issues, but there's something about them that feels relatable. I actually want to watch this program again to see if it holds up for me.

She looks a bit like the female lead from Netflix's Bridgerton.

JillyBean

Likely confused.
Um, if Jessica and Brian are clean, Ashley and Tim aren’t finishing above 3rd here.
———————

I thought I heard the announcer say “DuPage FSC” for Alexa and “All Year FSC” for Brandon.
My mistake - they did announce the clubs right before the skaters took the ice. It was during the intros at center ice where they didn't do it - and I thought it was missing.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
Evelyn Grace seems a bit juniorish, but they seemed to have potential. I like that they had masks that went with their costumes.

dinakt

Hanns & Garbutt - Wow, I really enjoyed that program from them. Sure, there were some issues, but there's something about them that feels relatable. I actually want to watch this program again to see if it holds up for me.

She looks a bit like the female lead from Netflix's Bridgerton.
Great minds and all... I thought- well we are watching "Spinning Out", real performance. They have a movie quality:)

mjb52

I love that thing in skating when you immediately recognize music from another program but you have to take thirty seconds to remember which piece it is and who already skated to it.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
She hasn't had a lot of luck with that in practice, so I'm not surprised. That twist is stunning though. Good save on the throw too.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Well a positive is that they got a perfect score on the twist, at least before reviews.

mjb52

ok it's taking me more than thirty seconds, someone put me out of my misery, I know this music has been skated to a lot and I'm going to feel embarrassed for not recognizing it precisely

oh it's Game of Thrones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information