2019 Eurovision Grand Final - Justify My Douze

reut

Ilanit sings the first song Israel ever participated in "Eurovision" with, in 1973 (she told in interview that some other country approached her to participate from them and then they checked and saw that Israel fulfils all the rules to participate too, they were allowed to go but were told that Israel doesn't have money to support them, they still went for it).

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Graham Norton is very impressed by Australia's staging saying it is one of the best he's ever seen.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Lucy is one of the few women who can stand next to Bar and look good.

cocotaffy

Graham: "Perez(the dude with the glasses) is what would have happened to Jeff Goldblum if he had made really bad decisions" :rofl:

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
Ready to enjoy! Hope the VPN holds (tried SVT but got buffering). Will miss being able to vote like last year but it didn’t make much difference anyway lol.

FarFarAway

Four the Dark Side
Yeah, screaming, right. I'd better adjust the volume unless I want having a chat with neighbours in the middle of the night

cocotaffy

I really wonder how bad it was in the semi so Malta could push through to the finals
It has been a while since you've watched then ... But this year, I found the candidates were particularly deaf tone and off tune. Worse than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information