2019 Eurovision Semi-Final 2 - They SCREAM!!!!

Hanna

Skating junkie
As a geographer I am ASHAMED that I am only now finding out Macedonia got its name changed. :eek:

Hindernisse

Azerbaijan is not bad at all, probably my second favourite after Russia (I only tuned in on Switzerland, so missed Armenia). North Macedonia is third on my list.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
They can't even find 10 seconds of Albania in the key for the replays.
Malta is the 2nd worst.

Norway was cute:) Netherlands am not sure what the buzz is about. A mediocrily boring song.
My favourites are Norway and (omg) Azerbaijan.

Finnice

Norway, Nederlands and Russia for me. Russia was not among my faves in the videos at all.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
The Swiss singer looks like Xavier Dolan. Nice the three countries I like made it through. I think my fav overall though remains Hatari.

Last edited:

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Well, we got all the tone deafness in the finals: Malta, Albania, Iceland and Cyprus. Am not sure which was more tone deaf than the other

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Well, we got all the tone deafness in the finals: Malta, Albania, Iceland and Cyprus. Am not sure which was more tone deaf than the other
Fair point but we could have our title thread for the final: Tone deaf you to death or to 12 points

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
No real surprises tonight. I don't think anything could have surpassed San Marino qualifying! Now that was real tone deafness @TAHbKA :p

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
It was consequential but I watched the rehearsal of this semi final live :scream:

Needless to say I didn't like any of them and will not remember any of them either.

And since it's only about 4th time ever I watch Eurovision....

Anyway, definite qualifiers are Switzerland, Sweden, Russia and Azerbaijan, aka "pretty boys singing about love". I was promised a naked ass from The Netherlands by TAHbKA, and got instead one of the most boring performances of the evening. Malta and Armenia can't sing to save their lives. Croatia was so hilariously cheesy, I am pretty sure I laughed aloud.

But definitely, the title of "Discovery of the Evening" goes to Macedonia that apparently is now North. How the heck did that happen??? I mean I assume it was to solve the most stupid dispute in the history of everything with Greece, but does it mean now it will be accepted to EU or something?

VenusH.

I hate the name North Macedonia. I miss F.Y.R.O.M. cause it sounded like something from fantasy novel.

VenusH.

It was consequential but I watched the rehearsal of this semi final live :scream:

Needless to say I didn't like any of them and will not remember any of them either.

And since it's only about 4th time ever I watch Eurovision....

Anyway, definite qualifiers are Switzerland, Sweden, Russia and Azerbaijan, aka "pretty boys singing about love". I was promised a naked ass from The Netherlands by TAHbKA, and got instead one of the most boring performances of the evening. Malta and Armenia can't sing to save their lives. Croatia was so hilariously cheesy, I am pretty sure I laughed aloud.

But definitely, the title of "Discovery of the Evening" goes to Macedonia that apparently is now North. How the heck did that happen??? I mean I assume it was to please the most stupid dispute in the history of everything with Greece, but does it mean now it will be accepted to EU or something?

The Macedonia thing is so Greece don't block 'em from joining NATO and EU for petty reasons (such as not getting over the fact they were superpower 2000 years ago, but now they are the country that needed multiple bailouts and competes with Italy and Croatia for a best vacation spot).

Andrey aka Pushkin

BTW, during the rehearsal they gave mock-results of the semi-final.

Armenia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, N.Macedonia, Albania, The Netherlands and Malta. I claim this list includes all 8 non qualifying nations.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Azerbaijan, Switzerland, Sweden, Russia, Albania, NMacedonia, Malta, The Netherlands, Denmark and Norway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information