2018 Japan Open, October 6 + Carnival on Ice gala

VGThuy

Is there a livestream (bootleg or otherwise) of Carnival on Ice? I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up and watch. Who am I kidding, I'd probably watch anyway.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Is there a livestream (bootleg or otherwise) of Carnival on Ice? I'm off tomorrow so I can stay up and watch. Who am I kidding, I'd probably watch anyway.
An un-lawful illegal and elicit stream of skating that violates all the USAs copy write laws, I say no! I only support skating when it will not result in multiple arrest's being committed. The safety and economic purity of many people of the Japan will be violated, it would be the worse thing in skating since the judge's did a brutal crushing in the garbage act of awfulness to the Russian dancers in Finlandia.

As I always say, when you keep your moral's strong you will never go "wrong".

feraina

I love Takahashi, but having seen what kind of shape he’s in, I’m even more impressed by Oda! How does he find the time and energy to train?! I am beyond impressed by him.

Marco

I love Takahashi, but having seen what kind of shape he’s in, I’m even more impressed by Oda! How does he find the time and energy to train?! I am beyond impressed by him.

Does he have a serious non-skating related job?

I am so impressed by what Oda delivered, especially since he could easily have put in what Jeremy did and still got paid. The ease in his skating fits perfectly with the upbeat program.

It wasn't the best camera angle but did he set up his lutz with crossed arms?

screech

I always thought that Nobu had the softest, most beautiful landing knee. When he hits his jumps, those landings are just so smooth.

It wasn't the best camera angle but did he set up his lutz with crossed arms?
He was holding his hands together in front of him on take-off. Super difficult.

Marco

He was holding his hands together in front of him on take-off. Super difficult.

That's what I was referring to. I applaud him so much for not only gettng his jumps back (or keeping up with them) but also explore difficult variations (rocker into 3axel, the crossed arm set up into 3lutz)

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Does anyone know what the two pieces of music Machida used for "Double Bill" at the Japan Open are? I've known both, but can't for the life of me remember, and the piano piece is now an earworm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information