2018 Eurovision Semi 2 Live Thread - Now That's How A Song Goes Wrong

Madhatter

Geez. I wanted to like Poland but that was crap. I preferred the Polish guy last year singing about colors.

And Malta's chorus sounds like something else, but I can't pinpoint it. ETA: For some reason, it sounded like Katy Perry's Dark Horse to me.

Last edited:

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
Okay, I am now power rooting for Malta because it was only slightly boring with decent singing.

Lorac

OMG - Hungary are absolutely awful - and they looked like such nice boys in their postcard!!!!!

Finnice

Sweet Yezus, my friend's punk rock bands sounds better that this Hungarian ... whatever.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I really wish Hungary used black metal vocals for the whole song, but it's still my favorite of this semi.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Oh Hungary I supported you in my votes because it's refreshing a bit a yelling at the Eurovision but you can do better at the Final.

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
That was a very nice "Obrigado" from Latvia (her mother is Brazilian, apparently??)

It may be the only reason she's here, because that was generic as feck.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I realize that we've seen a lot of shit today, but I still think Norway and Sweden are the two worst songs so far.

However, if Benjamin Ingrosso incorporated a significant amount of twerking into his performance, I might rethink that.

Madhatter

I don't know which one's worse, Sweden or Poland. They sound like two sides of the same (bad) coin.

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
I'd love for Sweden to win, so we can have the fabulousness that was Mans and Petra hosting back.

Don't think that this will come even remotely close.

Jenya

Southern Hemisphere
Cypriot TV calling him Justin "Wannabe" Bieber but he gives me Robin Thicke vibes more than anything :yikes:

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
So the Montenegrin guy spent his free time in Portugal shopping for archaic cameras and ceramic lizards? I feel like that should translate into a more interesting song.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
I feel cheated now, Montenegro sold us a sweeping Anna Karenina like story complete with 1900th century wardrobe in their video and we get a very very cheap Ziggy Stardust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information