2018 Eurovision Semi 2 Live Thread - Now That's How A Song Goes Wrong

Finnice

Queen Stolbova's support is the best thing is Samoilova's song. Sorry. She is brave, but so off-key.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Such a highly sexually charge dance routine watched by three creepy cult members. Ouch that running split must have hurt.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
One of the Russian fans in the crowd was waving a rainbow flag. As much as Eurovision is ridiculous and most of the songs today have sucked, I seriously admire that.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I love how the presenter only talked to the robot from San Marino and then her next question was, "Can I stroke your beard?" I'm starting to get into this.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
Moldova is giving me a Bregovic x Looney Toons fantasy. I wish the song was high-energy the whole time, though.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
When the first line of a song is "Why do we always feel like we need to try" . . . NO. Especially from an English-speaking nation.

I do want to get those gold pyrotechnic fountains installed in my living room, though.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
Unless these lyrics about how they all love their mothers and believe in lifelong abstinence, I do not support Georgia.

Bring back Nina Sublatti!

Madhatter

Georgia's... really weird. I'm getting into this. They should have a sing off with the marching vikings.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
And now the Polish guy is making a surfboard so he can . . . stick it into sand on the beach and take pictures of it while wearing an all-black moto outfit. Um . . .

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
I wonder if all those contestants realized they would have to sing live before applying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information