Ka3sha

Aliona Kostornaia
SP
: Departure (Lullaby) from "The Leftovers" (soundtrack) by Max Richter
November by Max Richter
LP: Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack)
Kissing You (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack) by Craig Armstrong
Forbidden Love (from "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski
Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack)
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00102764.htm

Last edited:

Ka3sha

Anastasia Tarakanova:
SP
: Querer performed by Francesca Gagnon
LP: Believer by Imagine Dragons
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00102762.htm

Aleksandra Trusova
SP
: Bang-Bang from Kill Bill (soundtrack) performed by Nancy Sinatra; Battle Without Honor Or Humanity from Kill Bill (soundtrack)
by Tomoyasu Hotei
LP: Kill The Target; Katana Groove by Tomoyasu Hotei
Lucia di lammermoor (from "The Fifth Element" soundtrack); The Diva Dance (from "The Fifth Element" soundtrack) by Eric Serra
http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00102760.htm

VGThuy

Vincent seems like the type to take his critiques to heart and to work on his weaknesses. He looks improved compared to last season which was an improvement from the season where he won Junior Worlds. Of course, we'll have a better picture once he adds those quads and spins in, but I'm liking what I see so far. There are interesting moves that Lori is having him do.

Rock2

Despite this program's identity crisis (spanish guitar or modern acoustic rock??), I love it. Great choice and he'll do well with it.

Noticing he opens with 3S instead of maybe a 3F, assuming the 4F will go there in the final program (and not a 4S, which I don't think he does to begin with IIRC). Wonder if his injury is still healing....

ETA, no flip or lutz in his LP run through....

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I havent heard about many Rohene choreographed programs this year. Last season seemed like he was everywhere.

Who has he choreographed for this season?

Also, any news on Karen's music yet? Ive checked out her social and she seems on lockdown.

muffinplus

Icetigger

The choreography and Satoko are pretty wonderful, but the music cuts? I'm not sure about. And Four Seasons at the end? Really!??? I am not sure about that

The music is a tango interpretation of the Four Season's, isn't it?- I presumed it's from the original score. But now I read that an interpretation of the interpretation was created by a russian composer that added in (more?) Vivaldi. Research (for me) required..........

muffinplus

The music is a tango interpretation of the Four Season's, isn't it?- I presumed it's from the original score. But now I read that an interpretation of the interpretation was created by a russian composer that added in (more?) Vivaldi. Research (for me) required..........

It's just too jarring. It doesn't work for me

Dobre

Who was it that used Invierno Porteno recently? Was it part of Sinitsina & Katsalapov's Piazolla tango medley in 2016-17? This is now bugging me.

clairecloutier

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information