2022 Eurovision Semi 2 - What is the Sekret behind Meghan Markle's healthy hair?

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
He cannot move for the life of him. This fell completely flat somehow.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
That was very Justin Timberlake cry me a river circa but I liked it

Hanna

Skating junkie
Sweden is such old school Eurovision :love: I love it, a really catchy melody and her voice is perfect :swoon:

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Her voice reminds me of the singer from Catatonia (but not Welsh obviously).

Hanna

Skating junkie
Czechs had a really fascinating music video for this song but it's not quite the same live. Still love the dance vibe though. But off key notes are :yikes: .

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Well I didn't feel this was the vastly superior semi that I have read about online but offhand if I were picking I would put the following through to the final for various reasons:

Serbia
Australia
Ireland
Belgium
Sweden
Finland
Poland
Estonia
San Marino
Georgia

Was a struggle to come up with 10. Sweden definitely stands out in this semi. It would be a crime if Ireland doesn't make it to the final based on many of these acts.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Aahhh so tough to decide, throwing in a couple of votes for Sweden but other than that.. :drama: I think Serbia and Israel too!

I feel like several songs in semi 2 were better on video.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Voted for Finland and Ireland for me, and Australia and Ireland for @marbri.

I’m also rooting for Estonia, Georgia and San Marino… and Sweden and Czech Republic are growing on me. But as long as Finland and Ireland make it I’ll be fairly happy :)

sus2850

Well I didn't feel this was the vastly superior semi that I have read about online but offhand if I were picking I would put the following through to the final for various reasons:

Serbia
Australia
Ireland
Belgium
Sweden
Finland
Poland
Estonia
San Marino
Georgia

Was a struggle to come up with 10. Sweden definitely stands out in this semi. It would be a crime if Ireland doesn't make it to the final based on many of these acts.
I agree, though I would say: no Estonia/Georgia, but North Macedonia and maybe Montenegro (because of the sad story not the song) or Czech Republic.
I still wish we had Albania in the final.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Mika and Laura must have had it written into their contracts that they would get to sing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information