From Russia With Love [#38]: Fall/Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
OknTrusova rocks. Does anyone have a better snap anrotation on her jumps? I don't get the
cantelever. It is unattractive IMO and not worth any amazing skill it demonstrates.

And Konstornya... Who dressed that poor child an. Does anyone think shebthinksnit looks good on her... Including her?
Was this posted already? Boikova and Kozlovski's SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snSoVYC8aNw
OMG! Moskvina simply HAS to live forever!

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
OknTrusova rocks. Does anyone have a better snap anrotation on her jumps? I don't get the
cantelever. It is unattractive IMO and not worth any amazing skill it demonstrates.

And Konstornya... Who dressed that poor child an. Does anyone think shebthinksnit looks good on her... Including her?
OMG! Moskvina simply HAS to live forever!
I don't understand why she does the cantilever facing the judges. It's bordering on obscene showing her crotch like that, IMO.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes Alena's new dress. The fit is really bad.

Bigbird

:confused:

We see a lot of crotches in FS.
And butts and wedgies thanks in special part to Stepanova and Sinitsina. At least with Uno he has on pants. Maybe it's just an occupational hazard.

I think back fondly on the days of Tessa when she actually spared us from the constant barrage of thongs, butts and wedgies and the afore mentioned crotches, well she did her best for the skating folks. Sigh.

sap5

And butts and wedgies thanks in special part to Stepanova and Sinitsina. At least with Uno he has on pants. Maybe it's just an occupational hazard.

I think back fondly on the days of Tessa when she actually spared us from the constant barrage of thongs, butts and wedgies and the afore mentioned crotches, well she did her best for the skating folks. Sigh.
Tessa gave us nip slips instead. Are you saying that’s preferred?

Bigbird

Tessa gave us nip slips instead. Are you saying that’s preferred?
Seriously? I must not be that much of an uber as I thought. I cannot recall this incident. I recall the French nip slip incident. But oh well old age must be catching up on me.

Susy

Seriously? I must not be that much of an uber as I thought. I cannot recall this incident. I recall the French nip slip incident. But oh well old age must be catching up on me.
Shae Lynn Bourne had a wardrobe malfunction but I don't recall Tessa Virtue ever having one.

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
:confused:

We see a lot of crotches in FS.
Yes, but not gliding while leaning back, legs spread, crotch pushed out. I wouldn't mind it if she was wearing a unitard or black tights. But to be wearing a skirt and showing yourself like that, well, I think it is vulgar (probably a better word since I'm not offended). But I just think it's totally inappropriate for this program to Romeo and Juliet. Or is she portraying the moment their affair was consummated? Who knows.

wickedwitch

Yes, but not gliding while leaning back, legs spread, crotch pushed out. I wouldn't mind it if she was wearing a unitard or black tights. But to be wearing a skirt and showing yourself like that, well, I think it is vulgar (probably a better word since I'm not offended). But I just think it's totally inappropriate for this program to Romeo and Juliet. Or is she portraying the moment their affair was consummated? Who knows.
She's portraying the knife. :EVILLE:

Sylvia

TBD

hanca

Values her privacy
I am quite confused! So doing exactly the same while wearing unitard, showing exactly the same crotch in exactly the same position is ok for you, but doing it while wearing a skating dress is vulgar? Isn’t that a bit hypocritical? If you don’t mind seeing the crotch while someone wears unitard, what exactly are you objecting to? Wearing a skirt? What about the same crotch in the same position when doing the same in gymnastic and not having the skirt, having only leotard. Is that vulgar?

ЭPiKUilyam

Banned Member
I am quite confused! So doing exactly the same while wearing unitard, showing exactly the same crotch in exactly the same position is ok for you, but doing it while wearing a skating dress is vulgar? Isn’t that a bit hypocritical? If you don’t mind seeing the crotch while someone wears unitard, what exactly are you objecting to? Wearing a skirt? What about the same crotch in the same position when doing the same in gymnastic and not having the skirt, having only leotard. Is that vulgar?
I don't think it's hypocritical at all, but YMMV. The difference to me is that with a unitard everything is the same color. It's just my personal opinion, nothing else. I was raised differently than some of y'all, and I was just stating my opinion. I can't believe I am the only person who thinks it is inappropriate in that program.

ETA: I was not bothered in the least with Sasha's cantilever when she was wearing tights. This just looks like you're looking up a woman's skirt.

Last edited:

Bigbird

Getting back to Trusova , I find nothing of interest in that Romeo and Juliet program. Her programs were much better with Eteri. She might as well be skating to anything. Her only real interest is to jump and Plushenko indulges her, apparently Eteri didn't.

hanca

Values her privacy
I don't think it's hypocritical at all, but YMMV. The difference to me is that with a unitard everything is the same color. It's just my personal opinion, nothing else. I was raised differently than some of y'all, and I was just stating my opinion. I can't believe I am the only person who thinks it is inappropriate in that program.

ETA: I was not bothered in the least with Sasha's cantilever when she was wearing tights. This just looks like you're looking up a woman's skirt.
Yes, but the woman has a very thick tights under the skirt and the dress knickers on top of that, so the chance of anything inappropriate peeking out is extremely unlikely.

hanca

Values her privacy
Getting back to Trusova , I find nothing of interest in that Romeo and Juliet program. Her programs were much better with Eteri. She might as well be skating to anything. Her only real interest is to jump and Plushenko indulges her, apparently Eteri didn't.
Maybe, but when she is landing the jumps, she has a chance of beating Scherbakova and Kostornaya, whereas last season she couldn’t beat them to save her life. Even though skating has the artistic side, it is still sport and their goal is to win.

Bigbird

Maybe, but when she is landing the jumps, she has a chance of beating Scherbakova and Kostornaya, whereas last season she couldn’t beat them to save her life. Even though skating has the artistic side, it is still sport and their goal is to win.
Maybe. But I find it so meh. Hopefully Eteri has a more polished pocket rocket in her arsenal.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
It’s even worse in the SP...as that mint green “thing” glides by the judges!!!

Trusova is a huge fave of mine, otherwise. Wish that she’d replace the cantilever with a spread eagle...save the cantilever for exhibitions... clown numbers, as Mr Frick used to perform at Ice Follies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information