New skating scores site: SkatingScores.com

Rock2

This is awesome. Thank you so much!

I find the ISU site so hard to navigate to get scores and results for literally any event not happening this week. Huuuuuuuuuge pain.
Your site makes the nerd in me really happy. Well done!

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Would or does USFSA have the authority to axe a program?
I find it an odd coincidence that after Champs Camp AW ditched her long and GG ditched her herself .

But may be that is the point of CC to let skaters know if they are on track or if they need to change trains .!

Josh78

I'm such a numbers geek when it comes to GOE and PCS and comparing element-by element marks between skaters/teams -- this site is right up my alley! Added it to my bookmarks straightaway! Great idea!

ElleL

Great site! Thanks for taking the time to make it. Any thoughts on capability to analyze PCS a bit more? For example, I'd like to see how a particular skater's PCS changes throughout the season, or from one season to the next. Thanks for your consideration.

Great site! Thanks for taking the time to make it. Any thoughts on capability to analyze PCS a bit more? For example, I'd like to see how a particular skater's PCS changes throughout the season, or from one season to the next. Thanks for your consideration.

Thank you! Yes, I'd love to do some more charts/stats, especially for each individual skater across the season as you mentioned. So far, I've been working hard to just the get the site up and running and gathering all the data. Hopefully after the GP season, I'll have more time to work on some new features. Worst case, maybe this summer after the season is over. Stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information