Yuzuru Hanyu Cheer Thread

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
Yeah probably, and maybe also to teach Janny a thing or two. Just for kicks. See, I can do it on a quad-triple. :p It's a beautiful combo!

antmanb

That's so funny I never realised what he does with his head on the 3A but it was so clear from that angle that just before the take off he throws his head hard to the right and snaps back towards the left on take off, presumably to help with the rotation. :COP: interesting

Meoima

nimi

His landing knee is in pain? Oh dear...

I sure hope it's just something minor (and that Orser manages to hold him back a bit)

Meoima

I sure hope it's just something minor (and that Orser manages to hold him back a bit)
Yes, it's his landing leg. I guess he will not do 5 quads LP right away per Orser's suggestion.
It will be a watered down layout. We shall see.

Meoima

He surely has listened to his coach, during first practice he intentionally did triples in the first half. Here is the video of his first practice: https://youtu.be/rdpezF4Svys
And there the version on daily motion for people who could not see it on youtube: https://t.co/SPFjsGOKcw

He did 3lz 3lo skipped 3F // 4S3T 4T1lo3S 2T (popped from 4T), then 1A then 3A

His final layout maybe: 4lz 4Lo 3F // 4S3T 4T1lo3S 4T3T, 3A2T then 3A

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
He needs to play it super safe. He doesn't need to go full out at every competition, and he absolutely cannot afford a bad injury. Watching his practice of Seimei just proves that it could make for an amazing Olympic moment. Get better Yuzuru!

DreamSkates

Like Orser said after at least one competition, "I have no words." How do you say beyond amazing?

kittysk8ts

Just sitting here waiting for this ACI2017 FS. Just not sure I can count high enough to be able to understand the score he may get here. LOL. Go Yuzu :)

Post script: I jinxed him :( Incredible program and skating.

Last edited:

Meoima

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information