2023 Eurovision Grand Final - It’s CRAZY! It’s PARTY!

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I like how they have integrated Ukraine into it. We are sitting in our back patio following along, middle of the day here but already getting drunken texts from the family and friends in Liverpool lol

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I really like Austria's song. Too bad they probably won't win because they're not hot/cute guys like Cyprus or Slovenia. Or is that only on US music contest shows that happens?

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I really like Austria's song. Too bad they probably won't win because they're not hot/cute guys like Cyprus or Slovenia. Or is that only on US music contest shows that happens?
Well Cyprus and Slovenia are 20 and 21 st in betting odds for tonight so :lol:

Karen-W

Two of the more entertaining acts to start the show, to save us from a lot of the snoozers that got through.
My grocery order is scheduled to be delivered any minute now. Can we please have one of those snoozy acts performing while I'm dealing with that and putting the perishables in the fridge?

Karen-W

Sweden, Finland, Ukraine, Israel, Norway are top 5 in that order.
eta... but it moves throughout the night but Sweden and Finland have been faves for some time now.
Are the betting odds something that are usually predictive of the eventual winner for Eurovision?

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Are the betting odds something that are usually predictive of the eventual winner for Eurovision?
Yes. When Israel won they were odds to be 2nd behind Cyprus but otherwise I think it’s been correct most of the recent years.

Jury votes are usually really good to Sweden, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information