Fly Camel Spin 3
Choreo Sequence
2Lz
3S+2T

2A+1e+2S
Ch Combo Spin 4
Step Sequence 3

Layback Spin 4

Struggling to find her feet in this skate. Just thinking that both Pezzetta, and Dupuis have probably never skated in front of an audience this large before. It's got to mess with your head. I like the jump technique in general. Good height on the jumps so hopefully this will be a good learning experience for next season.

106.30 = 3rd Place

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Good lord... This first flight of women is truly causing me to question why I'm awake at 3:45am.

Karen-W

They're a lullaby it's a hint
Indeed! Right now, the only thing keeping me interested in this first flight is wondering whether anyone from Team Korea will show up in the KnC for Yelim since their team box is completely empty at the moment and has been for this entire first group, lol.

sk8nlizard

Really, I just want Brandon to also relocate to Chicago and for KniFraz to keep going through Milano. They are just fantastic.
They are so good and honestly still improving. When was the last time we had a fairly consistent pairs team??? What would it take to get them to consider another year????

On My Own

Indeed! Right now, the only thing keeping me interested in this first flight is wondering whether anyone from Team Korea will show up in the KnC for Yelim since their team box is completely empty at the moment and has been for this entire first group, lol.
They're all there, right on cue. They were napping through, unlike you!

sk8nlizard

Pairs SP protocols: https://results.isu.org/results/season2223/wtt2023/data0303.pdf

GREAT job, Alexa & Brandon!!! :cheer: :encore:

I enjoyed seeing how proud coach Chris was as well as Brandon's "We Love You Todd" sign. :) Now THAT was worth waking up way-too-early for! 🔥

ETA: I didn't realize this was the first time K/F have broken 80 in the SP (previous ISU PB was 77.65 at this season's GPF).
I just looked at the protocols and it’s a bit shocking to me that they don’t get all +4s and +5s (truthfully should be +5s straight across the board in my opinion) on their throws. They have the best throws out there right now!

Karen-W

Aw... Yay for Yelim having a clean skate to end her season!!!!! That ought to keep things fairly close between Japan and Korea for the silver medal.

ETA - the reaction from Sihyeong was fabulous!

Karen-W

I'm gonna laugh if Amber lands a clean 3A and ANL isn't here to celebrate it live.

ETA - well, I'm not laughing, but that was a pretty credible attempt.

SkateFanBerlin

OK. Amber reliable this season. Next, get the sloppiness out. 1/2 the jumps have something wrong with them - too forward, hand down, under, etc. She nees 10 points more - but from where?

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Mai very intense -- she looked like she really wanted a clean skate this time. And she ALMOST got it.

Private Citizen

"PC." Pronouns: none/none
Glenn gives away so many points. Tech score is behind Serna and Schild.

Curious to see what the panel does with Mihara. I'd want to review five of her seven passes: looked to me like 3Lz+3T<, 3Fe, 2A+3T<, 3Lzq+2Tq+2Loq, and 3Lo<.

ETA: Ted says both 3T have been called underrotated.

On My Own

Did Maddie change her LP to this because Worlds was in Japan, btw? Because I have news for her.

Needs more work on skating skills and projection.

Private Citizen

"PC." Pronouns: none/none
Schizas looking extremely nervy so far and skated through a triple loop. I'm not sure if the one she did following it was a substitute or whether she had back to back loops planned? If not, she needs to add something later on or she'll have an empty jumping box.

ETA: I think she got the jumping passes in, but her tech content is way too simple (no repeated lutz), and she gave away so many points on the landings. This should go close behind Schild for sure.

Kateri

void beast
Did Maddie change her LP to this because Worlds was in Japan, btw? Because I have news for her.

Needs more work on skating skills and projection.
No, she used it at Worlds, too. Said she kept running out of stamina on her WSS programme, it was too hectic.

Karen-W

Schizas just a bit off her center today. Not her best. Not terrible, but this will certainly put her behind Glenn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information