2023 World Team Trophy Day 2

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
So, who's going to criticize the rest of Team Canada for peacing out of the KnC and leaving Keegan & Gogolev to carry the flag for them?

I noticed something today re-watching the ladies and men, the skaters go to the lower center box when they are done then their teammates need to walk down there or move over there to join them for the scoring. Last night I think the Americans were still there, just in the USA box and did not move over to the center box where the skaters were being scored.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I am so going to miss Alexa Knierim if KniFraz really do retire. She is such a girlboss and laser-focused on skating well each and every time out. This is not a statement I would have been prepared to make 3 years ago. She really has grown on me thanks to this partnership.

Karen-W

ConMac - I'll not miss this dress from her, mostly because the griping in the pbp threads about it are very tiresome by this point in the season, lol. I'm looking forward to seeing how they progress in the off-season. The confidence level they have now compared to even the fall is stupendous. Truly worthy owners of that Euros title!

ETA - bit of a shame that their SBS spins were pretty crap to end the program, but I still 💝 them!

skatingguy

decently
Sara Conti/Niccolo Macii, Italy
Oblivion (Una Sombra Mas) by Mina

3 Twist Lift 3
Throw 3Lo
3S
5 Rev Lasso Lift 4
Step Sequence 3

Back Inside Death Sp 3
Ch Combo Spin BV - got too close together, and lost the synchronization as Sara reestablished the spacing

They looked pretty good - probably a bit annoyed by the spin - throw was so smooth, and sharp.

69.84 = 2nd Place (73.24 at Worlds)

Last edited:

Karen-W

ummmmm I barely operate the fax machine
sounds like a personal issue...

Here's another program I'll not miss. Please, please, please... Someone give the Marcottes some new CDs. Those SBS 3Ts were a bit sketch on the landing. Really nice throw 3z though! This score is gonna be insane, because, well, Japan...

skatingguy

decently
Riku Miura/Ryuichi Kihara, Japan
You'll Never Walk Alone, Sweet Hope Walk

3 Twist Lift 3
3T - a little far apart
5 Axel Lasso Lift 4
Throw 3Lz
Ch Combo Spin 4
Step Sequence 4

Back Inside Death Sp 4

Beautiful skate. Really solid technically, particularly given that Worlds wasn't that long ago.

80.47 = 1st Place (80.72 at Worlds)

Karen-W

LOL - not a SB! Okay, I'll grudgingly accept that.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I've never been the biggest fan of Alexa and Partner so it's always surprises me just how much I like this SP.

Karen-W

I'll be the lone voice who says I like these costumes and this SP from KniFraz. Solid as a rock on the SBS 3Ts!!!!! SWISH on the throw 3f!!!!! Fabulous SBS spins! I'm going to be angry as hell if this doesn't win the SP. Best they've skated all season and definitely better than MiuKih, who were solid but not on fire. What a way to go out if they're done.

skatingguy

decently
Alexa Knierim/Brandon Frazier, United States of America
Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

3 Twist Lift 3
3T
Throw 3F - massive :love:
5 Axel Lasso Lift 4
Ch Combo Spin 4
Step Sequence 4

Back Inside Death Sp 4

DO IT AGAIN, DO IT AGAIN. That throw was massive. Their skating is so big and powerful. They fill the ice, and this program really works so well to those strengths.

82.25 = 1st Place (74.64 at Worlds)

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I'll be the lone voice who says I like these costumes and this SP from KniFraz. Solid as a rock on the SBS 3Ts!!!!! SWISH on the throw 3f!!!!! Fabulous SBS spins! I'm going to be angry as hell if this doesn't win the SP. Best they've skated all season and definitely better than MiuKih, who were solid but not on fire. What a way to go out if they're done.
This was definitely fantastic. That throw 3F should be used as an example for people training them it's so good.

On My Own

So, who's going to criticize the rest of Team Canada for peacing out of the KnC and leaving Keegan & Gogolev to carry the flag for them?
How DARE Team Canada peace out of the KnC and leave Keegan and Gogolev (why not Stephen though?) to carry the flag for them?!

skatingguy

decently
Pl.NameNationTSSTESPCSCOPRSKDed.StN.Team
Point
1Alexa KNIERIM
Brandon FRAZIER
usa.gif
USA
82.2545.3836.879.299.399.040.00#612
2Riku MIURA
Ryuichi KIHARA
jpn.gif
JPN
80.4744.1036.379.079.219.070.00#511
3Deanna STELLATO-DUDEK
Maxime DESCHAMPS
can.gif
CAN
70.2038.1332.078.048.048.040.00#310
4Sara CONTI
Niccolo MACII
ita.gif
ITA
69.8436.2533.598.508.438.320.00#49
5Camille KOVALEV
Pavel KOVALEV
fra.gif
FRA
63.6034.3929.217.257.507.210.00#28
6Hyejin CHO
Steven ADCOCK
kor.gif
KOR
60.5534.4126.146.576.296.790.00#17

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
OK, squirrel friends I have to go back to bed, so much going on tomorrow. I’ll watch the queen and everybody sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening. Have fun everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information