Nathan Chen's 2022 Summer TV appearances

Sylvia

TBD
First up is tonight:

Nathan also will appear on CBS' season 2 of "Secret Celebrity Renovation" (date TBA) that was filmed in Salt Lake City last month:

And the Chen siblings will go up against Simu Liu & his pals in ABC's "Celebrity Family Feud" (date TBA) that they filmed back in March:

I don't know if he plans to appear at the ESPY awards show on July 20 in LA but he was nominated in the "Best Olympian, Men's Sports" category:

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I remember when America’s Olympic gold medalist figure skaters had their own TV musical specials, skating gorgeous numbers…such as Boitano’s Canvas on Ice or the Peggy Fleming specials. Dorothy too…even Tara got that (horrendous) Hip-Hop special…but it was a special in which she skated. Sara Hughes got one also, I think, mixing complete skating numbers with glimpses of family life. 📺

Nathan gets a renovation or game show. 😢 Grateful for a few appearances, I guess. Meh. But how about a classic one-hour prime-time TV (or streaming) special in which Nathan Chen skates complete original routines?

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
After helping promote Nathan's Secret Celebrity Removation show, I FORGOT to watch last night! :lol:

CBS has the full episode on their website (goeblocked outside U.S.):

sk8pics

After helping promote Nathan's Secret Celebrity Removation show, I FORGOT to watch last night! :lol:

CBS has the full episode on their website (goeblocked outside U.S.):
I enjoyed it!

mtnskater

If you have Xfinity cable, Secret Celebrity Renovation is available on demand. The episode was lovely. I got choked up a few times by Nathan’s trip through memory lane with his previous coaches and his mother. Plus lovely HD scenes of the beauty of SLC and the Wasatch Mountains. Nathan as always a total class act. I’ve attended a few U.S. Classics at that rink complex and remember Nathan landing his first quad loop in competition there.

Sylvia

TBD

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information