rfisher

Let the skating begin
One more pic of the happy family
And this one

Irina definitely aged well :)
Her daughter looks like her

paskatefan

Congrats to Sophie & Bruno! Welcome to the world, Charlie! 🥰 🇺🇲

Just curious, Brooke Castile was very pregnant @ US Nationals (she was @ the Ice Desk feature). I wonder if she has had her baby by now.

MsZem

I see the sea
From the Russian news thread:
Julia Lipnitskaya is expecting a baby with Vladislav Tarasenko :)
He’s also a former skater

Ka3sha

Irin Slutskaya’s daughters

Also, came across this on social media - Maxim Shabalin’s daughter Vasilisa looks quite like him

Sylvia

TBD
Meagan Duhamel tweeted the same photo with a smiling Zoey and this caption: https://twitter.com/mhjd_85/status/1284973197415325696
My little lovebug. And also, I didn’t cut my hair as many people are commenting on my Instagram. My hair fell out a lot after I had Zoey and it’s growing back in very awkwardly with tiny baby hairs.

Amilia is 10.5 months old (Aljona Savchenko and Liam Cross have shared recent Instagram stories of her standing up by herself): https://www.instagram.com/p/CCWPExOIQ3_/

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Amy L

Yulia Lipnitskaya has announced on her Instagram (currently set on private unless you follow her) that her daughter Каталина (Katalina) is one month old today! :)

Photo is of her holding the baby (back of her head visible with some brown hair) and Vladimir Tarasenko, I presume.

His first name is Vladislav, but yes, that's him.

Katalina is a pretty name! Unique but not wacky. Congrats to the Lipnitskaya-Tarasenko family.

Ka3sha

Yulia Lipnitskaya has announced on her Instagram (currently set on private unless you follow her) that her daughter Каталина (Katalina) is one month old today! :)
Here are the pictures from an open account:

Sylvia

TBD

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
His first name is Vladislav, but yes, that's him.

Katalina is a pretty name! Unique but not wacky. Congrats to the Lipnitskaya-Tarasenko family.

Julia's wearing what looks very much like a wedding ring in her latest Instastories. Did she and Vlad get married, anyone know?

ivagall

Looks like there will be a baby Verner soon. And also Tomas Verner got married at some point, apparently? Congrats to them :)

I had to dig around for a little bit but found the article below, his wife is Tammy Sutan former Thai figure skater. They got engaged on 10 January, found out they are expecting ten days later, got married on 14 March with only their parents and two witnesses present, and baby boy Verner is expected in the middle of September. Talk about a busy year. :lol:

idnes.cz

MsZem

I see the sea
I had to dig around for a little bit but found the article below, his wife is Tammy Sutan former Thai figure skater. They got engaged on 10 January, found out they are expecting ten days later, got married on 14 March with only their parents and two witnesses present, and baby boy Verner is expected in the middle of September. Talk about a busy year. :lol:
Thanks! That is certainly a lot of excitement for one year :D

Also, here's Tammy's ISU bio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information