Figure Skating Baby News!

Ka3sha

In the end of 2019 Irina Slutskaya welcomed her third child - a daughter named Kira :)
Here’s Kira’s first ‘public appearance’ and the rest of the family

DFJ

In the end of 2019 Irina Slutskaya welcomed her third child - a daughter named Kira :)

Love her. She looks amazing and what a gorgeous family.

Amy L

Doesn't he have more than one Putin tattoo?? He's got one of Putin in Joker makeup, then got a Putin portrait when he decided that he's actually a fan :rolleyes:

I love how auto-translate is calling the baby The World. I know there's a Slavic name Miroslav. If one of Mir's babushkas insists on him getting christened in the Orthodox church, that would be a good name to have to be "official". Especially if he grows up and doesn't want to be called The World anymore...

Ka3sha

I love how auto-translate is calling the baby The World. I know there's a Slavic name Miroslav. If one of Mir's babushkas insists on him getting christened in the Orthodox church, that would be a good name to have to be "official". Especially if he grows up and doesn't want to be called The World anymore...
From the interview:
In the American passport he will be Mir Sergei Polunin, and in the Russian one he will be Mir Sergeyevich Polunin. I like that it is a short and powerful name. Both World and Peace at the same time.

Khaleesi

I can’t imagine having a kid with someone I’ve known less than a year. That’s a lifelong commitment with someone you don’t know too well. What if you realize 4 months into the relationship they’re not the one for you and you’re already pregnant 😩. It happened to my friend; she already broke with the guy when she found out she was pregnant. I don’t think she would have kept it if she wasn’t almost 20 weeks when she found out. And now she has a baby with a man she hates. Oh anyway congrats to Elena!

Japanfan

I can’t imagine having a kid with someone I’ve known less than a year. That’s a lifelong commitment with someone you don’t know too well. What if you realize 4 months into the relationship they’re not the one for you and you’re already pregnant 😩.

It's usually not intentional! But it does happen. People don't use birth control or can't have/don't want an abortion, for various reasons.

And couples do break up when a woman is pregnant. Some fathers-to-be bugger off because they never wanted a child, can't support a child, don't like their partner, or whatever.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Elena seems to be very happy and very much in love with Polunin. He has also calmed down A LOT since he's been with her. Maybe they are a match made in heaven. Anyway, I wish them all the best!

Khaleesi

The good news is that you don't have to!

Elena is an adult and perfectly capable of deciding how to live her life and be a parent to Mir. I wish her all the best with her family :)
And cheers to that! I was just giving my perspective because you know this is a message board and all. Elena and her man look very happy and I’m glad for them.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Meghan's baby is adoreable. But please, don't put pictures of your children on social media. It is not safe.

Ka3sha

One more pic of the happy family
And this one

Irina definitely aged well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information