From Russia With Love (#36) Spring into Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinami Amori

Now even the russian fans are wondering what's up with Alexey Yagudin's head and how he is handling home quaranteine with his wife since she just returned from Thailand... :D Some people on forums/chats are wondering why he is posting such odd videos..

He told his wife to train him like a dog. She is giving him commands: sit, lay down, give a paw..

this one is from his home gym-spa, hot sauna and an outdoor pool area. Some of the things he said "Day 4 of quaranteine. What i am doing is the best solution for these difficult times."

Tinami Amori

From Ivan Bukin: "Dear friends, i want to share with you our revised rhythm dance we had prepared for the Worlds 2020. Very sad about what's going on in the world. wishing everyone good health".

Tinami Amori

Elizaveta Tursynbaeva - shows how her days passes during quaranteine...

Last edited:

Tinami Amori

Those who say you can't buy happiness never bought a puppy

Daniil Gleikh... :D stay healthy... learn a split..

Anna Shcherbakova "thank you, father, for the new exercise set".

Last edited:

Tinami Amori

Pluschenko and Son - day out..

Aleona Kostornaya - day in...

Daria Usacheva - day in..

Daniil Samsonov...

Tinami Amori

Alina Zagitova - training session.. :D
'

Sofia Akatieva - same..

Rina RUS

Now even the russian fans are wondering what's up with Alexey Yagudin's head

Maybe you just didn't see videos which Yagudin posted before these days? :)
now people say: "You have cracked your brain so soon 😂"
he answers: "I have a cracked brain since 1980 ))))"
He said before, that he almost couldn't have a perfect rest. He is able to keep having rest for a day or two days - he can't enjoy it longer. If his videos are odd, don't worry. He needs to do something.

Yet as for having a bath, many Russians like snow or cold water after a hot bathhouse.

It was very warm not long ago, but now we have snow in Moscow and near Moscow.

It is said Russia started helping USA 🌸

Rina RUS

visiting an amusement park :):)

Tinami Amori

Maybe you just didn't see videos which Yagudin posted before these days? :)
now people say: "You have cracked your brain so soon 😂"
Yags made sure that fans see ALL his weird videos even from 80's... the difference between then and now is called "эпидемия" xxxxxxxxx... "Extrovert" - is good, but not when it is a "feast at the time of a plague"...:cool:

It is said Russia started helping USA 🌸
Here is the info in english and a video.

Tinami Amori

Janny has flown to Japan so she can be there for the Sailor Moon show in June. She must reaalllllllly want to do that show. But I'm surprised they're still planning to go ahead with it at this point. They might very well have to cancel. https://www.instagram.com/p/B-cU10Ghyv9/?igshid=lqxqaltcvr9p
there could be 2 things, either it is april 1 thing, or she plans to train in secret. She said in IG pretty much this "everything is closed in Canada, while nothing is closed in Japan, people just wear masks". The show may just be an excuse for her to have access to a rink..

I wonder if the same people on FSU will cal her "poor sport" for using trickery to practice..... or will they quietly gloat "good for Janny to find sneaky ways to surpass the evil 3A"... :D

If rinks are open in Japan - the other top Russians will soon be going to Japan..... !!!! :D

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Oh, I suppose it could be an April Fool. I keep forgetting what day this is. :)

Tinami Amori

Here is one of the reasons (imo) why for example Alina Zagitova and Alena Kostornaya are champtions, and Morris only medals occasionally...... again (imo) - the effort, the enthusiasm, the eagerness, the degree of difficulty and pushing yourself...

Kostorka

Zagi

Moriska

Rina RUS

but not when it is a "feast at the time of a plague"...:cool:

Do you mean a year ago time was better and you knew nothing about deaths, wars, cataclysms, terrorist attacks?
Yes, he stays at home because of quarantine, but he doesn't even mention the virus. He shows it's possible to feel good staying at home, even though we don't know what troubles those who manage to stay alive are going to have. People still need good mood.

Some people say it's important not to realize we've turned into schizophrenics with clean hands after these weeks or months.

Jokes can be offensive, but I think these jokes (for example) are not bad

Tinami Amori

"Watched." :rolleyes: What are you, the NSA?
Are those North Americans who were angry at the the Moscow skaters supposedly gaining access to the rinks to practice and calling them "poor sport" for trying to gain advantage while everyone one is secluded, also an NSA?

If Medvedeva is using a show in Japan as an excuse to gain access to ice and practicing, where is the outrage? or do the same people on FSU who in various forms critiqued the russians, have different standards and cheer for "Zhenny" because she may proof that "there is life after Eteri"?

I hope it is her April fools' joke, really... Also because Japan closed its borders to foreign travelers on March 15...... and entering it would require special circumstances..... Practicing for a show is not "special circumstances"... It would be nasty to use it to gain access to a rink...... But after "the broken boot story during Nationals" nothing would surprise me, as well as other "machinations" during the last 2 season... :D

Eislauffan

Lisa Tuktamysheva and choreographer Yuri Smekalov plan to work on her new free program using online technique and want to involve the followers.
They start on Thursday, April 2 at 19.00 (St. Petersburg time)

Could be fun to follow that.

Bigbird

Are those North Americans who were angry at the the Moscow skaters supposedly gaining access to the rinks to practice and calling them "poor sport" for trying to gain advantage while everyone one is secluded, also an NSA?

If Medvedeva is using a show in Japan as an excuse to gain access to ice and practicing, where is the outrage? or do the same people on FSU who in various forms critiqued the russians, have different standards and cheer for "Zhenny" because she may proof that "there is life after Eteri"?

I hope it is her April fools' joke, really... Also because Japan closed its borders to foreign travelers on March 15...... and entering it would require special circumstances..... Practicing for a show is not "special circumstances"... It would be nasty to use it to gain access to a rink...... But after "the broken boot story during Nationals" nothing would surprise me, as well as other "machinations" during the last 2 season... :D

This storyline is so ridiculous it borders on the absurd. I really hope it's an April fools prank. But it's a rather very unfunny one. Sigh.

Tinami Amori

This storyline is so ridiculous it borders on the absurd. I really hope it's an April fools prank. But it's a rather very unfunny one. Sigh.
I do hope it is april 1 joke..... But there are enough rumors in the internet from russian fans (who are in Japan) about not all Japanese rinks being closed... and that elite skaters all gathered in a secluded camp and practicing. There are some photos indicating it is possible, like this one, where one of the spare rooms at a training site is turned into a skaters' dormitory with reclining beds..... https://www.instagram.com/p/B-cD60jJ1Td/

Japans' count of infected people is over 3000, it is a small densely populated country, while Russia is huge and wide in comparison and yet only 1800+ infected. If the training camp rinks open in Japan, there is no reason why the rinks in Sochi and Novogorsk can't be open without the "world moralistic world" yet again jumping on Russia with moralization...

skatingguy

decently
I really hope no one is getting on a plane to go to another country to train for anything at this point. If Medvedeva leaves Canada (Is she still in Canada?) she won't be able to come back for months which could be detrimental to her training assuming that rinks open up again in the summer (big assumption at this point).

CaliSteve

I really hope no one is getting on a plane to go to another country to train for anything at this point. If Medvedeva leaves Canada (Is she still in Canada?) she won't be able to come back for months which could be detrimental to her training assuming that rinks open up again in the summer (big assumption at this point).

I saw on her Instagram that went to Japan.

Tinami Amori

Kamila Valiev - in house exercises - ownership of a small fluffy dog is required.

Bigbird

I saw on her Instagram that went to Japan.

I just cannot believe this story is true. No matter where they are and where they go support staff will be needed to accomodate them. In some cases these persons may be less fit, older and immuno compromised and they will ultimately be affected. Latest data show that 1 in 4 COVID -19 infected persons show no symptoms whatsoever. Putting other people at risk is not cool. I could not care less who does it: Russians, Japanese, American, French. The life you save may be someone dear to you or your very self. I cannot believe this is really happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information