Team Russia Test Skates: Junior (Aug. 1-9) and Senior (Sept. 7-8)

Mad for Skating

So was Massot. :lol: But, he worked hard because he had a goal in mind. It all comes down to how much they want a trip to the Olympics, which is what Stolbova wants. She wants redemption.

Ksenia just needs to keep working him like a dog, the way Savchenko did ;)
Actually, I think Andrei is a pretty good skater. He doesn’t have to be as good as she is, he just needs to skate clean and keep up. And he’s doing that very well.

wickedwitch

That was... not good. I've never seen Medvedeva so disconnected from the music. I'd say it was like Tuk posessing her, but Tuk can land Axels.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I'm not a fan of this program either. It could have been the mistakes and her disconnection, but it just doesn't really seem to have the potential to build toward a climax.

Holy Headband

chair of the Lee Sihyeong international fanclub
If you are watching the ok.ru stream it's not a commentator
Oh my god, that’s even worse. Whoever he is, he’s on the QQ stream as well (which also has a quieter Chinese guy giving his two cents, so three dudes blathering in total).

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Can we stop Tuktamysheva's programme here? I don't expect much from here on. Oh, of course the obligatory hips moves

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Liza's 3A is so easy this year. She and Lazukin must agree to just not talk about skating when they leave the rink at the end of the day.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Can we just have her jump and do nothing else?
and stop the music as well please

mollymgr

This isn't even a real competition. There is a whole season waiting to start. :D I can understand why no other fed wants to show their test skates to the world. But I'm happy the Russians are sort of letting us see this.

ETA: It is a brilliant idea to allow the skaters to perform under the same type of pressure conditions with having a live audience so they can see what areas need help under "real" conditions.

Last edited:

Tavi

I don't see how this will beat any of the other girls. It's just meh....

It’s funny how different impressions are. We haven’t seen the other programs yet so I can’t compare, but despite the errors I think this one is beautiful and will be great for her when she is more comfortable with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information