Team Russia Test Skates: Junior (Aug. 1-9) and Senior (Sept. 7-8)

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
If any guy ever decided to skate to a Harold Lloyd or Buster Keaton program instead of Chaplin, he'd probably take the world by storm.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Efimova/Korovin are trying to depict James/Cipres. He is even wearing the same costume. A shame - they just look like kids who are trying older siblings' clothes

ChelleC

Anti-quad activist
On the official geoblocked channel? Grishin, but he doesn't talk during the skates and he is, imho, quite good between.

On the ok.ru stream? There's Grishin who sounds normal, but there's this other guy talking over him too, and it's so annoying.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Loved Boikova - a James bond music, fall from a throw3loop, good throw3f, 3t2t2t clean. Am not sure I liked the music - it's a bit annoying/tedious and the programme is still very unpolished, but all and all Tarasova - watch out

Amy L

That ending was hella messy, it just shows they aren't 100% ready. It's kind of a quieter ending than I would expect from them. If they don't end in a giant crescendo then it won't be as exciting when Dmitri jumps up and down like a crazy man.

Mad for Skating

B/K definitely look stronger and faster than last year. But some of the choreo in that program felt a little disconnected from the music. Maybe just because it's a new program.

I like what I’m seeing so far, I think they just need to get into it a bit. They just looked a little nervous/uncomfortable with the new choreo, plus the jumps weren’t perfect so maybe they were distracted.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Pavluchenko/Khodykin: am sure there was music somewhere. Actually am not sure. Was there? First minute it's a dude talking and them skating to the talking. Then in the middle there is a silent and they were just skating.
I have an impression she never took a single ballet class. She is like all these OES junior ladies skaters. Or male skaters. some cool moves, some cool lifts, but am not a fan

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Pavluchenko/Khodykin tried a sbs3f, she made a mistake, 3t2t2t, a throw3loop, a throw3f. All good

Mad for Skating

Not a fan of this program for P/K; the music cuts weren’t great. It’s slightly better than last year’s, but that’s not saying much. They’re talented but you can’t give them this rubbish and expect them to keep up with the likes of B/K and the Mozer seniors.

Amy L

Did Mishina change her hair color from yesterday? Or is it just my bad video from my sketchy VPN? :blocjudge

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information