Papadakis/Cizeron #8 - Oh Lover Hold On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miloune

New piece on P/C on French TV Canal+ Sports Club. It is geoblocked in my country so I don't know about yours but for the French out there here you go: https://www.mycanal.fr/sport/canal-sports-club-papadakis-et-cizeron-la-beaute-du-geste/p/1521094
You can tell us what it is about. It's called The beauty of movement.

It's a video about them training, we see them perfecting their moves with different coaches.
They are working on changes in the stationnary lift at the begining of the FD!
They talk about leaving their mark on the sport, which is their goal in the end (beyond the medals and all..)
Tbh it's a beautifully shot 3 mins little piece. I wish we could see more.

Thank you for finding it!

EDIT : I'm so glad to see them featured in a sport show on canal +, that's not often the case...

Last edited:

Miloune

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Unfortunately, it is, at least in the U.S.
Thank you though, Miloune!:)
Ok I found a way to bypass this geoblocked madness at least on Youtube. Install Firefox web browser (safe and fast to do) then add the following extension "f*ck youtube" and no, it's not a joke, and it's so easy to install too. Here are the instructions. So I'm off enjoying that lovely piece #never.underestimate.a.skating.fan.determination.to.watch.their.favs :respec:
ETA: Also in the presentation of that report the guy who followed them insisted on the fact they are hardly if not at all talking to each other when they train. They talk with all their coaches but between them it is all about non verbal communication through looks and touch. He sounded very impressed and intrigued by it here is the original presentation for that report retweeted

Last edited:

Enchanted

Guillaume’s latest modelling pic. He seems to be posting these pics according to some plan. There’s a new pic every second day and lots of pics and video of his dog on his Insta stories. :D

Viscaro

He seems to be posting these pics according to some plan

A sekret master plan to counter the NK fans ? It could work.

Edit : The Canal video is really cool. You see them testing new interesting lifts (with a Cirque du Soleil guy maybe ?), after looking at a YT video of them at the IDF and discussing what needs to be changed. Definitively worth to try cocataffy trick to byspass geoblocking.

Last edited:

lauravvv

New piece on P/C on French TV Canal+ Sports Club. It is geoblocked in my country so I don't know about yours but for the French out there here you go: https://www.mycanal.fr/sport/canal-sports-club-papadakis-et-cizeron-la-beaute-du-geste/p/1521094
You can tell us what it is about. It's called The beauty of movement.
Thank you, cocotaffy.

Definitively worth to try cocataffy trick to byspass geoblocking.
I'll try ExpressVPN instead 🙂.

deegee

Ok I found a way to bypass this geoblocked madness at least on Youtube. Install Firefox web browser (safe and fast to do) then add the following extension "f*ck youtube" and no, it's not a joke, and it's so easy to install too. Here are the instructions. So I'm off enjoying that lovely piece #never.underestimate.a.skating.fan.determination.to.watch.their.favs :respec:
ETA: Also in the presentation of that report the guy who followed them insisted on the fact they are hardly if not at all talking to each other when they train. They talk with all their coaches but between them it is all about non verbal communication through looks and touch. He sounded very impressed and intrigued by it here is the original presentation for that report retweeted

this piques my interest bc i've been noticing a lack of communication between them even in the kiss and cry this season. at both idf and french nationals, they don't seem to be talking to or even touching at all when they're not on the ice. i remember in the past they used to hold hands in the kiss and cry and maybe a bit more chatting between them, but it has seemed really awkward lately. like, they hardly even look at each other. maybe i'm reading too much into things. and maybe this is how it has always been for them in training (i know i've read interviews where gabriella has explained that they don't need words to communicate, but i didn't take that to mean that they don't talk to each other.)

lauravvv

Thanks a lot, cocotaffy. A really interesting report indeed, even though I don't understand French.

sharsk8s

I have compiled links to most of P/C performances in the last few years (especially the hard to find ones). Some of them are on weird websites but I haven't really had any problems except a few weird ads. I sorted them based on commentary and competition. Please let me know what programs you would want the links to.

marifran

I have compiled links to most of P/C performances in the last few years (especially the hard to find ones). Some of them are on weird websites but I haven't really had any problems except a few weird ads. I sorted them based on commentary and competition. Please let me know what programs you would want the links to.

Thanks that is so great ! I am looking for the Olympics (BESPN if possible, not french TV ), both performance and the press conference as well as this year' tango at Trophé de France. I am also looking for 2017 world's press conferences.

sharsk8s

Thanks that is so great ! I am looking for the Olympics (BESPN if possible, not french TV ), both performance and the press conference as well as this year' tango at Trophé de France. I am also looking for 2017 world's press conferences.
I think I have the no commentary version of both programs for the olympics, i'll check. I definitely have the RD from this year with both the eurosport, russian, and no commentary. I also have seen the press conference from worlds 2017. I will find the links and send them within the next few hours

aftershocks

Banned Member
Guillaume’s latest modelling pic. He seems to be posting these pics according to some plan. There’s a new pic every second day and lots of pics and video of his dog on his Insta stories. :D

I love this amazing picture and Guillaume's accompanying quoted words of wisdom by way of Buddha:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsIYOuyl_1t/

Similar to this earlier one:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrQB0rFl0JH/

Is Guillaume taller than Rafa Nadal?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjLLcrwHHLO/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information