Royalty Thread #7: Do They Get Frequent Flier Miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
And off home the new baby goes. Kate looking very well but there again she is an old hand at this now.

Have you been watching Sky News Lorac? The amount of drivel Kay Burleigh has been spouting is spectacular!

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Congrats are totally in order! The sweet baby boy weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces, and that's how much I weighed when I was born. This sweet baby boy also shares my mom's birthday! She would be 84 years old today if she were still here on earth. :cheer2:

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Interviewing some mad woman who's been camping outside the hospital for the last 2 weeks.

She's off home for a break and is then heading to Windsor to camp out for the wedding from the 13th!

I don't know whether these people horrify or fascinate me! :lol:

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
Kate looks AMAZING. :eek:
I can't imagine the pressure on her to look so fabulous - wearing HEELS - only a couple of hours after giving birth.

It's too much. Gives rise to the "she had a surrogate" rumors, LOL.

MsZem

I see the sea
It's too much. Gives rise to the "she had a surrogate" rumors, LOL.
Kate is used to wearing heels, and the fit of her dress makes it pretty clear that she had a baby very recently. It sounds like she had a fairly smooth delivery, and some women look good even when they've just given birth (see Sweden's Princess Sofia for another example, though she did opt for sneakers ;)).

Professional hair and makeup doesn't hurt, either.

Congrats to the Cambridges & their families :)

Reactions: mag

ballettmaus

What surprises me the most is that Kate doesn't look tired. How can she not if she went to the hospital around six in the morning? :yawn:

She looks radiant with happiness! Wishing her and William all the best for the new addition to their family. Looking forward to the name announcement.
George does not look too thrilled upon arrival at the hospital. Charlotte is adorable. She doesn't seem to mind the attention one bit.

mag

What surprises me the most is that Kate doesn't look tired. How can she not if she went to the hospital around six in the morning? :yawn:

She looks radiant with happiness! Wishing her and William all the best for the new addition to their family. Looking forward to the name announcement.
George does not look too thrilled upon arrival at the hospital. Charlotte is adorable. She doesn't seem to mind the attention one bit.

My experience with child birth is there is a nice boost of adrenaline after the baby is born. Kate is also wearing quite a lot of make up so that helps too. None of that is said to belittle the fact that she is a real trooper to walk out of the hospital and into that wall of photographers! Hopefully all will go well with the little one as May is going to be a busy month!

ballettmaus

How long did we have to wait for the announcement of the names for Charlotte and George? I remember they announced it sooner than expected but I don't remember how many days after the birth.

Lorac

I think it was a couple of days with both - that did surprised people as it took a week for William to be named publicly. They probably have a name or 2 in mind but will also follow tradition again and let the Queen know before making the name public.

ballettmaus

Just giggling at Charlotte on the news (again) she's so sassy. I hope she's totally scandalous when she grows up! :watch:

As long as she does it because it's who she is and not because she feels the need to act out, I can get behind that. :D (For the record, so far, William and Kate don't give me any reason to believe that Charlotte will need to act out).

PDilemma

It was at two days old for both George & Charlotte. The Queen visited them at KP shortly before each name was announced. So if the Queen is there, the announcement is coming shortly. :)

I expect a name far back on the family tree or not on it at all this time with Phillip and/or Michael among the middle names.

And I called George and Charlotte's first names and one of his middle and both of hers. So take me seriously, LOL!!

cygnus

It was at two days old for both George & Charlotte. The Queen visited them at KP shortly before each name was announced. So if the Queen is there, the announcement is coming shortly. :)

I expect a name far back on the family tree or not on it at all this time with Phillip and/or Michael among the middle names.

And I called George and Charlotte's first names and one of his middle and both of hers. So take me seriously, LOL!!

My money is on Ayden-Braedan-Kaiden- Haydon- J'Aydn. They didn't use it last time, so it's due. Or Frederick (looking for names among George lll's children, in which company both George and Charlotte fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information