Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir # 47: Come What May...

forthewin

Just found this on tumblr...how cool is it that they are the most watched moment of the games so far? ID has come far!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Devin_Heroux/status/966332971547422720
Virtue and Moir’s effect on the music charts strikes again.

Jim Cuddy’s song, “Pull Me Through”, is the #2 song on iTunes in Canada right now.
The album from which it’s from, The Light That Guides You Home, which was released in 2006, is album #29 on iTunes.

Coincidentally, Jim Cuddy has a new album out, which was released last month and is #22.
That means only 7 spots separate his 2006 and 2018 album on the charts.

But both are beaten by the Moulin Rouge soundtrack, which is the 8th top selling album on iTunes right now.

Wish I could see Scott’s reaction to the Jim Cuddy montage. Apparently he got emotional? Whoever thought of using this song was brilliant - it’s a song about a long-term parternship.
Holy moly! I hope the figure skating world can make the most of V/M's success, and bring back the prosperous market in the following years.

Goody2shoes

He is absolutely hammered. LOL. The Canadian media is all over this but in a good way. CBC Olympics shared it with the caption "Scott Moir is all of Canada right now".
Someone’s letting loose. Oh, the look on Patrick’s face lol Can’t blame him though after going through some pretty intense competition. When’s the gala date set for anyways? Soon after the ladies’ conclude?

kittysk8ts

Someone’s letting loose. Oh, the look on Patrick’s face lol Can’t blame him though after going through some pretty intense competition. When’s the gala date set for anyways? Soon after the ladies’ conclude?
I think it's hilarious and so did Tessa and most Canadians. Beer and hockey is our thing, lol.

Not sure when the gala is!

Shayii

Well, I was rooting for the USA (for once) because one of their hockey players lives in my city so yay :cheer2:

This USAToday article mentions Tessa and Scott a bit:
One of their golds this time came from the prettiest performance of the Games. Ice dance duo Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir carried the flag at opening ceremony, they look immaculate, are probably in love with each other, dance like they dropped from the heavens and, darn it, are really nice people.

Does this user has other videos? Do you have the link of her google drive folder where this video was uploaded?
I don’t know but I’ll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information