Women's FS - 2023 World University Games

Sylvia

TBD
“Interesting” version of POTO - jumps Joanna So (HKG) landed well: 3T+2T, 2A, 3S+1Eu+2S, 3T+2T, 3S & final 2A.

ETA: 95.44 in FS, 149.85 3rd.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Nice held layback position from So. Jumps are pretty small, but completed well with strong glide out. Panel may want to look at rotations on some of them. Good skate.

ioana

Joanna's jumps are very light when done well. Also, I like the wing tattoo on her neck, but want a more badass program to go with it :D.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Is this a new costume for Eva-Lotta? If so, I like it!

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Eva just doing doubles, seems so dejected, shame she must still be struggling. Oh i missed she did a triple flip. I thinks its the same dress?

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Kiubus has lots of expression in her program and good basics and speed. But jumps were very off today

Karen-W

I just remember Eva-Lotta had a gold dress before - is this different?
:( that she's still struggling.
I just did an image search - her FS dress from earlier in the season was shades of blue, white & black. I remember at Nebelhorn calling it a tribute to the Estonian flag!

She is definitely still struggling and it makes me :( too because you can see the quality in her skating and presentation.

Sylvia

TBD
Emily Saari (AUT) is skating to the Sabrina film soundtrack (1995). Coach Viktor Pfeifer is here with her.

ETA: Her jumps were much better yesterday. :(

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Saari

Setting a mood with arm movements to open. doesn’t seem to quite have her feet underneath her on her jumps. Underwhelming skate.

ioana

This is turning into a bit of a splatfest. Please get your timing back before last group!

Karen-W

This is turning into a bit of a splatfest. Please get your timing back before last group!
Did you really think it would be anything less than a splatfest when you looked at the start list?

ioana

Did you really think it would be anything less than a splatfest when you looked at the start list?

I hoped it would be a reasonably well skated group. I know some of them exceeded expectations in the short. But last two skates were definitely disastrous.
Gozhva trying her best to get us back on track

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Gozvha

Timing looks good on jumps so far :). Nice unitard look. Okay, wheels are coming off on the jumps. Too bad, she started well. Nice spins at end of program

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Feigin

Good start for Feigin. Then some doubles. She could hold her movements more and breathe more life into the choreography.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Kucvalska

Striking beginning, 3z not all the way around, she’s performing the program, jumps looked like work and unfortunately not many triples. Audience sounds appreciative

ioana

:wall: about that lunge into a fall when she tried to hold onto her second 3toe, but this still one of the better outings from Angelina. Please use it to build the rest of the season. Really enjoyed the in-betweens and choreo.

eta: Top 10 finish!

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Choi

Feels like forever since I’ve seen her skate. Graceful beginning. Pitched far forward on jump take-offs, but landing them, so nice. Elegant and mature. :respec:

ioana

Dabin's flying camel entry covers so much ice 💕 She also landed more jumps than basically last group combined :lol:, despite that weird high kick in her flip and lutz. Really light across the ice and some nice moments.

eta: Demonstrating proper crown positioning in the KnC 👑

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information