Wishing everybody a slightly less awful and ideally healthier new year

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
The year 5781 starts at sundown and frankly, it couldn't come at a better time.

I wish everyone here peace and prosperity and good health and everything you wish for, unless you wish for things I don't approve of, in which case I still wish you peace and prosperity and good health and you'll have to be satisfied with that.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
The year 5781 starts at sundown and frankly, it couldn't come at a better time.

I wish everyone here peace and prosperity and good health and everything you wish for, unless you wish for things I don't approve of, in which case I still wish you peace and prosperity and good health and you'll have to be satisfied with that.

Thank you :)

Lynn226

I gathered at a park today with a few synagogue members at a park. We watched the pre-recorded service together using a projector. Most of us are single and we each had a table to ourselves and all food was individually wrapped. We all wore masks except when eating/ drinking. Most importantly, nobody sang. One of the congregants also gave a live performance on the harp of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah.

paskatefan

Well, Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement begins @ sundown tonight. May those who fast have an easy fast. G'mar Chatimah Tovah = May you be SEALED (in the Book of Life) for a good year! 🙏 ✡❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information