What's your March Madness Bracket?

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I remember years ago, being at Worlds and sitting in a restaurant, watching Kansas on a view into the bar (I strategically sat so I could see the scores).

Furman won - who saw that coming? Princeton won - any ditto who saw that coming?

Kansas won. Now my second JayHawk team is playing this afternoon.

My siblings are sad Iowa lost. Iowa State is struggling.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I’m pretty much dead right now unless UCLA gets to the final 4.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
It's UCLA - Northwestern game was a good one.

The Bruins stay alive.

I'm hoping Marquette has an easy time with Michigan State.

Cachoo

I did not do brackets this year. I am honestly conflicted about Alabama and the drama in that program. I don’t know what to think. I would rather see anyone else win. My biggest concern for my Jayhawks is that Bill Self heals and feels better. I’m cheering for purple power—TCU and K-State since they are in our conference. It should be an entertaining Sweet 16.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I don't think anyone's bracket is doing well. As I understand it, ESPN reports there are zero perfect brackets submitted.

Who could have predicted 2 #1 seeds would be eliminated in the first weekend?

Rob

Beach Bum
I still have all 4 of the F4 (Bama, KS St, Houston, and UCLA), but didn't get enough upsets along the way. I did pick Princeton, Furman, Penn State in the first round, but I also picked Charleston, UCSB, and VCU. The only sweet 16 games where I have both participants are Xavier/TX and Zags/UCLA and I have no-one in one of the games (KS/VSU were my picks). I have Creighton, Michigan State, Tennessee in the Sweet 16, but I have Purdue beating Tennessee there. I have Bama, Creighton, KS St, Houston, Xavier, UCLA still alive for the Elite 8 - but Xavier is injury laden so TX has the better chance. I have Bama/Houston in the final, but Houston is pretty beat up too.

Cachoo

I'm looking at size and age. Texas has upperclassmen who are BIG. Houston looks like a football team. I want to see K-State do well and it would be nice to see Sparty return to the FF. But honestly, for me, anyone but Alabama. That whole situation with the shooting left me aghast in the way it was handled.

Reactions: Rob

Cachoo

San Diego State beat Bama!!!!!
And Houston is out. No number one seeds! I like the fact the that one of these five teams will make it to the national championship game: Princeton, Creighton, Kansas State, Florida Atlantic or San Diego State. What an unpredictable tournament.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Creighton! We attended a watch.party with our neighbors. Great fun. Go Jayhawks - our town will be cheering blue on Sunday

Plus Black and Gold for Iowa Womens!

Aceon6

To answer the OP‘s question… DEAD. I have no teams left. And I’m a UConn alum and didn’t pick them.

Cachoo

To answer the OP‘s question… DEAD. I have no teams left. And I’m a UConn alum and didn’t pick them.
Why? After I saw what UConn did to the Razorbacks I was glad Arkansas beat my Kansas team. We would have zero chance with UConn’s size. And it was worse for Gonzaga.

Aceon6

Why? After I saw what UConn did to the Razorbacks I was glad Arkansas beat my Kansas team. We would have zero chance with UConn’s size. And it was worse for Gonzaga.
I chose against them because of a long history of breaking my heart as well as the sometimes underhanded way that the state slides money to the program to cover things like the Ollie settlement.

Cachoo

I chose against them because of a long history of breaking my heart as well as the sometimes underhanded way that the state slides money to the program to cover things like the Ollie settlement.
The NCAA notified Kansas in 2019. And it is 2023 and still nothing is resolved. But the university is fighting back on this one. Maybe we will hear something soon.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I'm concerned about the Creighton game today. We've played them before and while we won, that was 2022.

There are brothers - one on each team (half brothers). We are going to hear about it constantly

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
My Alma mater Kansas State slayed many dragons, and reached Elite Eight. Then it lost by three points to Cinderella Florida Atlantic, which is now in the Final Four. Oh so close!
Despite my heartbreak, I am happy for FL Atlantic. Nice to see small schools reach the top. Will it make it to finals?

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
I cannot get over the ending of the San Diego State Florida Atlantic game. The guy who took the winning shot for San Diego State hadn't taken a shot in the entire second half. San Diego State had a timeout left when they got the ball down one point with about 7 seconds left but didn't use it.

Absolutely remarkable, unreal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information