What was the best part of your day?

once_upon

Better off now than 4 years ago? Have TP now
Someone on Twitter asks this question everyday. It's fun to think about what IS the best part of your day.

Mine is a mixed bag. I thought I found a bumblebee hummingbird moth today. Made me very happy. Until I was told it was a cicada.

But I do have a hummingbird who loves my flowers.

puglover

We have spent a wonderful two days at our "cottage" at Falcon Lake, Manitoba. Today was the first day all season that our issues with our septic tank seem to be behind us and I bravely did laundry. With a little nip of fall in the air, bugs controllable, and time on our hands, it has been a glorious day.

myhoneyhoney

Honestly, for today, it was hearing 3 of my kids chatting and laughing all together tonight. My kids are all older now (17-23). Between high school, sports, college, and jobs, having them all together is rare. Plus my oldest son who moved called and chatted with us all. It was a nice evening.

emason

I have been having a series of kidney/kidney stone/UTI issues, but after 2 days in hospital, I am home and feeling much better. My bed feels like a cloud after the uncomfortable hospital bed. Best part of the day for me.

once_upon

Went to oldest grandson's football game. They were tied 0-0 and they had the ball for the final play.
The QB had a trick play and they scored.

Won 6-0.

Grandson did not play, his mother thinks he was "hiding" and was not in the coach's radar. The final play was awesome.

Japanfan

Today it was when our phone was finally working again - we've had issues for a few days. Resolved it seems, yay!

The worst part is now. Mr. Japanfan got so frustrated dealing with the phone company that he did some serious cleaning. And now he's a peacock.

once_upon

Got my flu vaccine today! Now as far as I know, I'm current on all my routine vaccines
Flu, Covid Bivalent, DaPT, pneumonia, shingles.

I'm thinking about enrolling in RSV vaccine study - am going to ask my Pulmonary Dr in Dec.

We are going to take Kaitlin out for birthday shopping/dinner. She's always fun

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Springing my AP classes with a surprise DBQ :EVILLE:

Their faces. Their sad, destroyed faces gave me a power boost. Mwah. Hah. Mwahahahahahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information