What song are you listening to?

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I've had this song on my mind all week. With everything that's going on, we could use a little peace, love, caring and joy. Wish it could be shared all around the world. Wish we could have had more peace, love, truth. kindness, compassion and honesty especially this past year in the country where I live. I believe our future will be much better with a new leader, and I will keep faith in that happening. 💞💓

Simone411

I thought about this song last night when I switched over to Fox News. It didn't take but few seconds of blah blah blah blah blah, and I quickly changed the channel.:rofl:

Susan1

One Fine Morning - Lighthouse (chills)

good day on the internet radio -
Love Goes Where My Rosemary Goes - Edison Lighthouse.

(another lighthouse?)

Last edited:

Susan1

A different Genesis song came on the internet and I thought of this one -

I've got this on an album, then to tape, then to CD and I've heard it a million times. I must be really stressed out because it made me cry. :rolleyes:

So I'll listen to this next.
Got this album too.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Not so much a song but Australian band Lastlings is well worth listening to if you like atmospheric electronic dance music.

Lastlings

Simone411

My stepmom and I were at a floral shop called the Blossom Shop in downtown Logansport, La. the first time we heard Vanessa Williams' Star Bright Christmas music. That was in 1996, and it's been my favorite Christmas music ever since.

There were several people at the Blossom Shop that day, and the owner sold out of the cassettes within the hour we were there.

Here are some of my favorite songs of Vanessa's.

Susan1

O.k. - now is the right time for the classic rock internet station to be playing River by Joni Mitchell. I've heard it 4-5 times in other months on here. It's not a Christmas song, but it's on one of Barry Manilow's Christmas albums and I've heard it on the radio this time of year before.

And now it switched to Me and Bobby McGee - Janis.

Susan1

Blast from the past: Wendy and Lisa w/Seal backing: That strange and lovely Christmas song from the "Toys" soundtrack: Closing of the Year. https://youtu.be/I9EAqDe9DMI
Funny - "blast from the past", what, the 90s? Yeah, I know, 90's is considered "oldies" now. Sheesh.

All I listen to is real blasts from the past -
I Dig Rock and Roll Music - Peter, Paul and Mary.
I'm on the 1967-68 station.
(Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
:)

Susan1

I've been waiting for the perfect song to post - Turn Down Day - Cyrkle (sigh).........

.............We Gotta Get You a Woman - Todd Rundgren :) ............

I picked a good "station" today
Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Elton John (I have that album)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information