Watch Party Saturday (28/03/20) - 2018 Worlds

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Man, this was a good event. So many strong programs. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed Piper and Paul's Bond program.

Wyliefan

And this was a very well-dressed final flight. Except for Kaitlyn's strap, which always annoyed me.

Wyliefan

I remember being a nervous wreck for P/C here. In retrospect, I needn't have been. :) But they had had such a rough Olympics.

Aw, sweet shoutout from Gabby to Anna and Luca.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
I am not quite sure why the ISU advertises these to start on the hour when we just get 10min of meldonium forum external shots before anything actually happens.

misskarne

Brendan!!!!!! :cheer: He still looks so happy after the Olympics and skating his SP clean there.

But ew, Morozov.

misskarne

okay wow I forgot how many of these programs gave me sad Josh feelings, first Julian and To Build a Home and now this guy doing Give Me Love

misskarne

I forgot that this was the second time in three years that Nguyen had failed to make the cut at Worlds.

misskarne

Huh, wait, is Samohin married? He's wearing a gold ring on the fourth finger of his left hand - or is the custom different in Israel?

misskarne

4Lz<-3T<, 4F<, 3A< (all clear on slo-mo replay), footwork stumble.

(insert bitter tired mumbling here)

LeafOnTheWind

I didn't realize how bad Aliev's hand was shaking until watching this replay. You could see the nerves in his start pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information