U.S. Summer Olympic Trials Telecast Schedule in June 2021 (NBC, NBCSN, Olympic Channel)

Sylvia

TBD
Swimming, Gymnastics, Track & Field, Diving:

"All Trials’ television coverage streams on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app."

Last edited:

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Swim trials start June 6th. Limited seating - but it looks ill be able to purchase day of - at least for early days of wave 1.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Hopefully Eugene/Lane County will be down to Lower Risk in a couple more weeks so that Hayward Field is able to have at least a decent crowd in attendance for the Track & Field trials.

A.H.Black

I find it interesting how much of the first time coverage will be on the Olympic Channel. I'm used to the repeat broadcasts being on the Olympic Channel. I wonder if this is in preparation for the demise of NBCSN.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Where are the US Gymnastics championships being shows? Dates/times:channels? It’s not on the above trials schedule, even though it counts toward the makeup of the team. Thanks.

Sylvia

TBD
That’s the Nats schedule.
The original question was about the U.S. Gymnastics Championships schedule.

NBC Sports' latest press release (June 10):

U.S. Diving Trials (now concluded) was discussed in this thread in Other Sports: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/mens-diving.108300/#post-6008583

U.S. Swimming Trials thread: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/u-s-swimming-olympic-trials-june-4-20-2021.108352/

There isn't a specific thread in Other Sports for the U.S. Track & Field Trials but The 2021 Athletics Thread can be used.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Heads up for anyone watching KGW out of Portland - no tape delay tonight, same with tomorrow. They are broadcasting the swimming trials right now and track & field will be on at 7pm. No re-broadcast scheduled for later either.

Sylvia

TBD
NBC Sports' press release about their Gymnastics Trials coverage:
Terry Gannon (play-by-play) will call this week’s action, alongside analysts five-time Olympic medalist and 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin and two-time Olympic medalist Tim Daggett. Andrea Joyce will serve as the reporter. Mike Tirico and two-time Olympic medalist Laurie Hernandez will join for the women’s competitions.
Broadcast schedule:

2021 U.S. Olympic Gymnastics Trials Broadcast Schedule

All TV coverage also streams on NBCOlympics.com and the NBC Sports app.

DayEventPlatformTime
Thurs., June 24Men Day 1NBCSN/Peacock6:30 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Apparatus StreamsNBCOlympics.com/app6:30 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Fri., June 25Women Day 1Olympic Channel7:30 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Apparatus StreamsNBCOlympics.com/app7:30 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Women Day 1NBC8 p.m. ET/PT (LIVE ET)
Sat., June 26Men Day 2Olympic Channel/Peacock3 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Apparatus StreamsNBCOlympics.com/app3 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Men Day 2NBC4 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Sun., June 27Women Day 2Olympic Channel8 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Apparatus StreamsNBCOlympics.com/app8 p.m. ET (LIVE)
Women Day 2NBC8:30 p.m. ET/PT (LIVE ET)

Go to the Gymnastic news #22 - Tokyo or bust thread in Other Sports for commentary/discussion about the Trials.

love skating

Clueless American
I don't get why they can't show us on the West Coast the women live - they showed the golf live last week... sigh.

annie720

Is Peacock only covering the event tonight? I was hoping it would be giving additional coverage, like they do with skating.

Sylvia

TBD
Peacock has 2 live events listed for the Olympic Trials:

Gymnastics Men's Team Day 1
Today 6:30pm ET (2h 30m)

Gymnastics Men's Team Day 2
June 26 3:00pm ET (1 hour)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Ok, Peacock no commercials is weird. There's no commercials, but they go to the Coverage will resume shortly screen. It's more distracting than the commercials would be. I keep thinking something is wrong. :lol: I'm switching to NBCSN.

annie720

Ok, Peacock no commercials is weird. There's no commercials, but they go to the Coverage will resume shortly screen. It's more distracting than the commercials would be. I keep thinking something is wrong. :lol: I'm switching to NBCSN.
I'm watching on Peacock anyway so I won't have to watch continuous Simone promotion during the commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information