Torvill & Dean: Our Last Dance - 50th Anniversary Tour 2025

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
On the 40th anniversary of their historic Bolero win in Sarajevo, their final tour has been announced: https://torvillanddean.com/

It will take place in April and May 2025 and tickets are available for sale from links on the page above.

TD_Website_Hero_Desktop-1-1536x920.jpg

Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I would go to that

On the landing page, I can’t get the video to play. I hope they would do Let’s face the music and dance.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Presumably they'll still be involved with 'Dancing on Ice'.

I think I read somewhere that they were reluctant to come back for the current season because the show is so much work, especially behind the scenes. So I guess we'll see if they plan to continue with that (in non-skating roles presumably).

pixie cut

I think I read somewhere that they were reluctant to come back for the current season because the show is so much work, especially behind the scenes. So I guess we'll see if they plan to continue with that (in non-skating roles presumably).
That's why they ended the original series in 2014. At that time, they were doing almost all the choreography.

When they brought the show back in 2018, they changed their roles significantly and scaled back their involvement in production. I guess there is still a lot of work on their end. Too bad, it's still a fun show.

Kateri

void beast
Good to have a tour back in the UK, and I hope the wider cast includes some current skaters or at least isn't just DOI 'celebs'.
Yeah, respect for T&D and all, but given the ticket prices are kinda high, I'm waiting for a bit more info on what I'd actually be getting!

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Came across a couple videos of them the other day, one where they were in Sarajevo a couple days ago, on the exact same spot of the arena where they started Bolero for the Olympics. Building had been reconstructed a bit, but it was the same space and that was cool and I just came across this video. This just makes me wanna go to the UK next year and see them

And I still stand by my decision in 1994 they should’ve been in first place with this performance at the Olympics.

I do prefer when ice dancing was just that, classic ice dancing, and not so much of what is become today …. Circus on ice

I was so pleased when the shibs did let’s face the music and dance about 12 years ago or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information