TONIGHT! - Wednesday, MARCH 25 at 10pm UTC/6pm EST/5pm CT - 2001 Worlds - Ladies Top 18

VGThuy

I'm making the playlist now and I found Liashenko! :cheer: . . . I just had to scroll down a bit . . . :shuffle:

Let me know if you want me to add another discipline or even competition. Also, if you guys want me to schedule like a small break in-between the first group and the second, I'm open to it.

Also, I found Group 2...should I add them or are two groups of ladiezzz enough?

ETA: Went ahead and added Group 2. Group 1 isn't to be found and I don't really feel like watching it.

Maybe we should all try scoring it in real time...see how it goes... :lol:

I'll be picking out my personal Best Trainwreck, Best costume, Most WTF, Most ZZZ in Ladiezzz, etc. and I know you all will too. ;)

Last edited:

VGThuy

Here's the link:

Starting Order:

1. Warm Up Group 2 + Jennifer Robinson - CAN
2. Tatiana Malinina - UZB
3. Suzanne Stadmuller - GER
4. Leititia Hubert - FRA
5. Mikkeline Kierkgaard - DEN
6. Julia Soldatova - BLR

7. Warm Up Group 3 + Elina Kettunen - FIN
8. Fumie Suguri - JPN
9. Silvia Fontana - ITA
10. Vanessa Gusmeroli - FRA
11. Sarah Meier - SUI
12. Elena Liashenko - UKR

13. Warm Up Group 4 + Sarah Hughes - USA
14. Angela Nikodinov - USA
15. Michelle Kwan - USA
16. Irina Slutskaya - RUS
17. Viktoria Volchkova - RUS
18. Maria Butyrskaya - RUS

19. Partial Medal Ceremony

VGThuy

She’s just opening out in the landing of her jumps so far giving us some gnarly squat falls.

VGThuy

How did she get the nickname “top ten” Jen, when she placed outside of the top 10 at Worlds half the time?

Colonel Green

Hang on, Canadian ladies' skating, Joannie's just a few short years away!

Though Jennifer could take credit here, this went much better than the previous pre-Olympic Worlds for Canadian ladies.

VGThuy

I can’t wait to see Malinina after seeing her in 1999 so recently. And Soldatova!

VGThuy

I think I realized that her trademark is that lutz and her hair. Nobody else had hair like her while competing.

Colonel Green

British Eurosport claims Germany is very excited about Stadlmüller, but she would never appear at Worlds again. Alas...

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I didn't remember that Hubert did the mummy wrap costume before Pechalat.

VGThuy

Finally some speed! Uncontrolled speed, but speed nonetheless. Did she pick this music because of Gusmeroli’s LP the season prior and this season? French ladies skating must have been been exciting when you had a trio of Bonaly, Hubert, and Gusmeroli...and then Hubert/Gusmeroli.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information