TONIGHT! - Wednesday, MARCH 25 at 10pm UTC/6pm EST/5pm CT - 2001 Worlds - Ladies Top 18

Colonel Green

Also noteworthy, this was the second and last Worlds appearance by singles skater Zoe Jones, who didn't get out of the qualifying round. This would be her last Worlds appearance until 2017.

VGThuy

I remember either Roz Sumners or Tracy Wilson at the GWG in 2001 saying Fontana was a highlight at 2001 Worlds and did 7 triples and should have placed higher, but seeing this now...

VGThuy

Gusmeroli should have kept her Joan d’Arc program from Euros and brought this program back for the Olympic season. What a waste.

mpal2

I don't remember this print dress at all and I would have thought it was memorable.

VGThuy

No matter how Gusmeroli skates to this, I always just zone out and picture her 2000 Euros skate. Now that was a performance.

VGThuy

One minute Of nothing but spins. Imbalanced? Absolutely, but so effective.

VGThuy

Geez...2 triples! I didn’t even notice. I must have zoned out badly this time.

shan

Legends of the Fall :swoon:

Love that program every time!! What was the program where she "shot an arrow"? I need to do walk down Gusmeroli memory lane. :)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I just realized between all the JGP and Euros comps, I think I know every European city with a rink. :lol:

VGThuy

It seemed like she and Butyrskata went to the same school of stiff knees.

VGThuy

I feel like I’m watching gymnastics seeing the final two countries going into the floor exercise battling for the team gold with this start order.

VGThuy

Supposedly, Kwan did a 3Sal/3Loop in this warm-up, but it’s one of things where I need to see it to believe it.

VGThuy

Sarah Hughes made me question Tania Bass’s costumes. I mean this one is good but I’m not sure if it’s the right dress for her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information