These jumps aren't under review: The Bradie Tennell Cheer Thread!

Jammers

Hopefully she gets some better choreography next season and programs that are appropriate for a Senior lady because that LP is not what a top US lady should be skating going to at the Olympics it's way too juniorish for a 19 year old. But dang the girl has ice water in her veins she just doesn't give in with her jumps and it's nice to see a US lady who rotates because without Gracie it's been a mess.

Jammers

For sure she needs to skate the LP she doesn't get UR's and i don't know if Mirai even skating like she did tonight would get the same calls for some of those jumps.

mysticchic

I am so happy for Bradie and her coach Denise. Denise was so close with Megan Oster many years ago and that creep trainer came in and ruined Megan's career. Denise works really hard with her skaters.

Edgecase

It's nice to see someone who has worked so hard in the offseason and hit the ground running in summer competitions do so well at the big stage like this. I think it should send the message to other lesser-known skaters and up-and-comers that anyone can be great if they just work hard and believe in themselves and their training. And that good technique and fully-rotated jumps don't lie ;)

Spun Silver

She's scary good wrt jumps. This is old timey dominance like in the days when the US ladies won gold medals. But she has to do something about her hair and airplane arms. Can someone please polish her up? And get her a much better LP dress? Please?

slipchuk

Banned Member
While I would not mind her doing both programs in the team event I dont think that will happen. I think Tennell is a lock to do 1 program, maybe the long program, but it could be either the short or long I guess. One of Mirai or Karen, will do the other program.

The reason I say that is think of the other events. Despite that the pairs compete first they are only sending 1 pair so obviously will be using only 1 pair. I cant imagine they wont use Chen in both programs as he is far more likely to place well than the other U.S men. So that leaves dance where they will likely use 2 teams, and womens. That is unless they choose not to use the full 6 team member quota but teams rarely do this. And having a 2nd women compete makes more sense than a 2nd man as the gap between Chen and the other men is huge.

Bellanca

To all Bradie Tennell fans and supporters, Bradie, too, has a GoFundMe page, currently collecting $8,755 of a $20,000 goal. The purpose of this fundraiser is to help support Bradie and her mother, Jean, to reach that goal so they can include Bradie's two younger brothers, Austin and Shane, who would be honored to share this Olympic experience with Bradie and support her. Go check it out! Read their story and let's make this happen.

We all have a family, and we all know how important they are!

To those who can donate something, please consider doing so. Let's help the Tennell family out!

Thanks!!!!

Go!! Bradie!! :cheer2:

Sylvia

TBD
To all Bradie Tennell fans and supporters, Bradie, too, has a GoFundMe page, currently collecting $8,755 of a $20,000 goal. The purpose of this fundraiser is to help support Bradie and her mother, Jean, to reach that goal so they can include Bradie's two younger brothers, Austin and Shane, who would be honored to share this Olympic experience with Bradie and support her. Go check it out!
https://www.gofundme.com/help-bradie-tennells-brothers

Bellanca

Bumping up the thread
to remind B.T. fans and supporters that when you get a chance, please consider visiting the GoFundMe page set up on behalf of Bradie's brothers. Help them get to the Olys to cheer on and support Bradie!! Link provided above ^^^^. Please donate if you can. Thanks!! (y)

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information