The Voice Season 14 Spring 2018

LeafOnTheWind

I'm not liking a lot of the fan choice songs. Some of these are just really highlighting poor singing when compared to the originals.

ETA: Does Cristiana Danielle ever stay on key? She needs to go home tonight.

Last edited:

moebius

I'm not liking a lot of the fan choice songs. Some of these are just really highlighting poor singing when compared to the originals.

ETA: Does Cristiana Danielle ever stay on key? She needs to go home tonight.

Unfortunately you have to hear her sing for another week. Sharane was off key, too on the twitter save performance, so it didn't matter who went home.

I kinda liked Britton's and Jackie Verna's fan's choice.

That's cute that Britton and Livia are dating. I thought Livia should have been stolen over several singers.

I knew I've seen Jackie Foster's boyfriend somewhere. He's Brandon Diaz from this season's American Idol who sang that awful rendition of 'Hello' in front of Lionel Richie. I don't think I saw her in the AI audience.

Adam wasn't pulling for Sharane as much as he was pulling for Rayshun l last week. Can't blame him. Sharane isn't as good as Rayshun.

The whole Adam team was off key, except for maybe Jackie on the group performance.

I like Alicia's group performance.

flyingsit

Nobody is really a standout this season. Just a whole big bag of blah. Britton might win on the cuteness factor alone (not just looks, but personality).

Rob

Beach Bum
Either Brynn or Britton were fine with me, but I was pulling a little for Brynn. I did like Kelly on the show.

flyingsit

I really liked the chemistry of the panel this season (minus Blake who I just find completely annoying). When I saw that Jennifer Hudson will be back next season I groaned out loud -- I'd so much prefer to have Alicia or Miley.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I really liked the chemistry of the panel this season (minus Blake who I just find completely annoying). When I saw that Jennifer Hudson will be back next season I groaned out loud -- I'd so much prefer to have Alicia or Miley.

At least Kelly will be back but I can't take JHud or her constant pandering for her brand.

moebius

After last season, I read that they weren't going to invite JHud again due to her diva attitude and being constantly late. Blake said that he could not get along with her. It's gonna be a long season for Blake. I guess that they couldn't find anyone else to fill the fourth spot. Does it have to be a female coach? Why not a new or returning male coach? I know that Xtina won't return b/c the show isn't the same as when she signed up for the first season, with less emphasis on finding the 'Voice' and more emphasis on creating an entertaining show. If this show was about finding the 'Voice' then Kyla should have won. But, she's not as current as Brynn, so that is why she lost.

I did not like Brynn's version of 'Skyfall'. Caleb, winner from AI13 did a better job. Even her version of 'Fix You' wasn't that great. Her original song was lame. Julia Michaels wrote a better song for Maddie (this year's AI winner) than Brynn.

I did like Sasha's 'My Church'. Probably one of the best performances of the season.

I think it's the first time that an instant save performer from the semi-finals did not end up fourth. Maybe b/c Britton fans were lazy and did not vote for him and when he ended up not in the top 3, the fans voted like crazy in the finals. I was surprised that he didn't make it to the top 3 going into the finals as he has been doing better than anyone in the top 4 in terms of iTunes.

Last edited:

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Britton seems to have fallen victim to prom/graduation season. Every year, viewing and voting change in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information