Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir : Just For Us # 45

randomsplashes

i'm the weakest of all you bitches, Princeton. i've cried twice already watching the last lift... "I will loooove youuuu..."
*sob* and it dies out; Satine begins to die there.
the way they choreographed the thing....arrrgghh I hate them ALL!!!
crying on a fan cam of a practice of a b-competition....NOT a good sign
If I wasn't outside, I'd be shedding some tears too! I'm going to be sobbing when they perform at Nationals for the last time :wuzrobbed

DFJ

Just watched it again. Sad and stunning -- this is it guys -- our last year to watch these amazing dancers.

martyross

To
Die
For

Scott is sensational
he is.
remember him in Tango Romantica.
he seems to channel all his intensity into an obsessive focus on Tessa when dancing tangos. i hope Roxanne keeps being this wild,dark,personal. an huge amount of energy and strenght goes into this fd,no wonder they've been doing those wrestling-looking exercises. they don't catch a breath,they push it to the extreme with maximum emotional energy as well. it is unprecedented.
i've never seen a man express such mad jealousy in any artistic performance.
MR was popular in my school and i had listened to Roxanne a gazillion times before starting watching skating. it's becoming a sort of joke recently,its overused. well, today it was like hearing it for he first time,i was captured by every note and word and shade,in awe of its power and its brilliant remake. everything simply hit me right on my face. guess people are going to freak out on the twizzles. Korean audiences tend to freak out and a lot of them will remember Yuna's own iconic Tango.
this fd is a revelation. you cannot surpass stuff like this. unless they themselves continue next year challenging their own masterpiece.
i hope i'll be able to restrain my commenting after the actual performance,but i dont count on it.
they just showed what ice dance should be in my view.

arakwafan2006

he is.
remember him in Tango Romantica.
he seems to channel all his intensity into an obsessive focus on Tessa when dancing tangos. i hope Roxanne keeps being this wild,dark,personal. an huge amount of energy and strenght goes into this fd,no wonder they've been doing those wrestling-looking exercises. they don't catch a breath,they push it to the extreme with maximum emotional energy as well. it is unprecedented.
i've never seen a man express such mad jealousy in any artistic performance.
MR was popular in my school and i had listened to Roxanne a gazillion times before starting watching skating. it's becoming a sort of joke recently,its overused. well, today it was like hearing it for he first time,i was captured by every note and word and shade,in awe of its power and its brilliant remake. everything simply hit me right on my face. guess people are going to freak out on the twizzles. Korean audiences tend to freak out and a lot of them will remember Yuna's own iconic Tango.
this fd is a revelation. you cannot surpass stuff like this. unless they themselves continue next year challenging their own masterpiece.
i hope i'll be able to restrain my commenting after the actual performance,but i dont count on it.
they just showed what ice dance should be in my view.

THIS... ALL OF IT

forthewin

OMG, just saw the clips! How could they be so light? And the opening lift, give me a heart jump! And the twizzles, where do they come up with that? So unique and perfect fit for the music and mood. And the tango, just wow! And the varied Carmen lift, yeah! There are so many things going on, I'm so in awe!

bbkenn

i'm the weakest of all you bitches, Princeton. i've cried twice already watching the last lift... "I will loooove youuuu..."
*sob* and it dies out; Satine begins to die there.
the way they choreographed the thing....arrrgghh I hate them ALL!!!
crying on a fan cam of a practice of a b-competition....NOT a good sign

Me too, that last lift and the way Tessa just lets her body fall....crying.....magnificent. I can not wait to see the entire program. I am stunned at the brilliance of what I've seen so far.

Vera Costa

You know, I'm really glad they're using that lift from Carmen again (with variations). They now make it look so easy but I'm still left amazed by it. I want the Olympic audience to be astounded by it too.

While I'm at it, that lift they do in the beginning is pretty amazing as well. It's like one of the boomerang videos, where the actions can be reversed.

The SD is today and their official start into competition season. I wish Tessa and Scott all the very best, may their Olympic dreams come true.

a12553

Absolutely amazing fragments of dance (can't wait to watch it on competition), I'm so happy to watch how easy looks lifts, and how emotional is all the programm!

elisa_p

Just managed to watch the clips and OMG it is fab! I can't believe I was so worried about the music choice because this is blowing me away. I can't wait to see what this looks like by Feb! Also can I say that Tessa's arm movements during the FD is amazing.

Debrah

Was expecting FSU to explode! Ain't no team gonna touch that SD! I suggest an on-line vote for 100 pts just for practice performance LOL! That was freakin amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information