Skate Canada 2023 in Vancouver

pat c

If it's posted already and I didn't see it, can some kind admin merge or delete? Thanks.

Sylvia

TBD
Press release today (April 17, 2023):

All-event tickets for the 2023 Skate Canada International will be available for pre-sale on Monday, April 24, 2023, at 10:00 AM ET, and on sale to the public on Thursday, April 27, 2023, at 10:00 AM ET. The 2023 Skate Canada International will be taking place at the Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre, in Vancouver, B.C., from October 27-29, 2023.

All-event tickets will be priced at P1: $350, P2: $300, P3: $275, P4: $225. All prices are in Canadian dollars, plus applicable taxes, and fees.

All-event ticket packages will include all competitions, Thursday practices, and the Exhibition Gala. Tickets can be purchased online at ticketmaster.ca. A maximum of eight tickets can be purchased per individual.

another sk8rmom

I’m considering attending :)
Where do you recommend staying? Looks like most hot so are 5+ miles away from the arena.
Thanks in advance for all recommendations!!

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Im not sure, I loved it in 2021, maybe if I volunteer? Does make for an expensive long weekend. But I do love grand prix events. Maybe I will see where the American one is too?

puglover

I went and visited a friend and loved being there for nationals 2018. Two of my daughters want to go to a skating event with me and I think this might be a good option. They are both Americans but live in the south west so this should be an easy commute for them.

lexeoe

No they haven't. Which is a bit surprising since whoever was commentating on CBC Online (I think Ted?) said the location was determined but he wasn't sure if he was allowed to share yet. He then confirmed it was still private information.
In the Oshawa thread someone said its Calgary. But I agree, it is surprising since generally they tend to announce around January at the latest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information