• Have future rule skater's showing nude on ice go to jail for six month's

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Only skaters whom are legal citizen of the country skate at nations

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
My wife and me enjoyed many thing's this week end, our crock pot was filled with turkey stew with pace sauce and mush rooms and we ladled bowels of it for skating snacks. Seeing strong boys ages 12+ is all ways the "highlight" of nations, today though at the end of this blessed event there was a very very bad surprise. I have not had such a bad surprise since I got my trigger finger caught up in a manhole after dropped twenty dollars down it.

Of course what I reefer to is Nathan Chan and the way his shirt came up showing his entire body, gross is an under "Statement." The worse part of all is that he does not have the beefy physic that of Mens Fitness models, if he would of had a body like that as Max Aaron and Ross Minor and Jordan Moller does then it might be okay. But this is against all laws of the state and God.

While I do want to thank NBC for writing "B****" to now subject young eyes to the Jason Brown song used in the shorter skate, that was kind. Also Tim Dolenski has the right body to show off bare torso, I would ask my wife to help me google them but she is away at a class on how to prepare and ship packages. Once it is done we will be a step further in our 2019 "goal" to under stand everything about what to do with a package, I had better info about that back in my Navy days but forget it as the year's go bye.

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
The worse part of all is that he does not have the beefy physic that of Mens Fitness models, if he would of had a body like that as Max Aaron and Ross Minor and Jordan Moller does then it might be okay. .

Excuse me, I think you are forgetting a certain American-truened Canadian skater who should be on this list of skaters who are expectable to show skin. First Keegan looses his Canadian title, then he is forgotten by my own husband. What a month for him.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Last edited:

Japanfan

Also Tim Dolenski has the right body to show off bare torso, I would ask my wife to help me google them but she is away at a class on how to prepare and ship packages. Once it is done we will be a step further in our 2019 "goal" to under stand everything about what to do with a package, I had better info about that back in my Navy days but forget it as the year's go bye.

Could your wife please share what she learned about the mystery of what to with a package?

Don't be stingy now!

I'm sure I speak for many here who have long been perplexed about preparing and shipping packages. :)

Red Hot Chili Keegan

Banned Member
Could your wife please share what she learned about the mystery of what to with a package?

Don't be stingy now!

I'm sure I speak for many here who have long been perplexed about preparing and shipping packages. :)

Yes, of course, I am always pleased to share what I learn in class. Mostly what I learned at the class is to go to the post office and find the employee who looks like they are best at handling packages and let them handle the package as much as possible. That way they can show you the best techniques with the package and you can get more experienced with packages with time.

I think the poll above should offer a fifth choice, and that should be: offer a psychotherapy to the poster and his non existent wife, because the poster displays some serious attention seeking.

Hello Hank - I’m going to assume you must have me on ignore if you can’t even acknowledge my existence in this very thread where I have already posted :(

Last edited:

Rock2

Women can skate in a cat suit or a bikini and get away with it and it's not until the 21st century that men can even bare their arms in front of the ISU.

Seriously, dude...there hasn't been this much struggle for equality since the civil rights movement. I'm more in the camp of freeing as many men as possible from he confines of their costuming. Stay out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information