Sasha Cohen engaged, expecting a baby

ashk8177

Nastia has gone through a lot of “best friends” who were featured prominently on her social media and then disappeared over the years. I’d be inclined to think the problem was not Sasha.
That would be my guess, too. I know her and Shawn Johnson had a falling out for many years but are now best friends again.

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

soogar

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I doubt she was going to comment directly to ANY publication right after she gave birth. :lol:

These types of articles merely rely on social media posts/photos to generate clicks online.

Yep, you're right. Still, even under those circumstances, it takes a special kind of tactlessness to include all that detail about her first wedding in a story like this. Clickbait has no standards, but it should.

soogar

I doubt she was going to comment directly to ANY publication right after she gave birth. :lol:

These types of articles merely rely on social media posts/photos to generate clicks online.
Yeah totally get that but to follow up the baby and engagement posts with the similarly worded posts from her previous marriage belittles her engagement and birth announcements. It’s almost like, there she goes again, says the same thing about new guy and baby as she did about marriage one.

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
What a cutie pie!

Bummer it seems like she had a C-section just because it sounds so hard to recover from!

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I didn't find mine that bad. Not that I have anything to compare them too. But I wasn't on Oxygen either time so I wouldn't assume she had a c-section just because of the tubes in her nose.

As for the article, it looks like they pulled one out of the archives and wrote the new info on top. That's done a lot when there isn't enough new info for a full article.

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member
I didn't find mine that bad. Not that I have anything to compare them too. But I wasn't on Oxygen either time so I wouldn't assume she had a c-section just because of the tubes in her nose.

I assumed she had a C-section because she is flat on her back with that surgical block on top of her, her hair is stuffed into that lovely shower cap, and she isn't holding the baby even though it's all cleaned up and swaddled.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Did she ever announce whether it is a girl or a boy? And why would you wait to let people know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information