Sarah Palin's husband injured in 'Snow machine' crash

Japanfan

One way or another, those Palins keep getting into trouble.

Though, I hope Todd is going to be okay.

Cachoo

I hope he is okay. I know Sarah loves the spotlight and would hate to leave the Trump entourage so it might be very serious.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Rather rude and unnecessary comment.
I suspect you know very little of what Sarah likes. She loves her husband for sure.. that are quite a team. I hope his recovery is smooth and speedy.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I am not a Palin supporter, bu the remarks about attention seeking or spotlight needs are totally uncalled for.

ATV and snowmobile accidents are not a laughing matter, nor does anyone deliberately get into them for publicity. Disagree with her politics but don't wish them harm

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
I am not a Palin supporter, bu the remarks about attention seeking or spotlight needs are totally uncalled for.

ATV and snowmobile accidents are not a laughing matter, nor does anyone deliberately get into them for publicity. Disagree with her politics but don't wish them harm
I think that Cachoo's comment about Sarah Palin "loving attention" were in reference to being part of the Trump campaign -- that was the spotlight, NOT her husband's injury and hospitalization. So that it must be a serious situation for her to leave the campaign and its media coverage.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I think that Cachoo's comment about Sarah Palin "loving attention" were in reference to being part of the Trump campaign -- that was the spotlight, NOT her husband's injury and hospitalization. So that it must be a serious situation for her to leave the campaign and its media coverage.

This is how I interpreted it too.

Rogue

Sexy Superhero
I agree. Why else would she attend a Trump rally after learning of the accident and before flying home?

Cachoo

Thank you Vash and Rogue: I think she loves being politically active in the lower 48 as opposed to staying in Alaska. It must have been something serious to cause her to leave the campaign trail. I do think she really enjoys the spotlight that Trump has provided. I DON'T believe she is mining her husband's accident for publicity.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I agree. Why else would she attend a Trump rally after learning of the accident and before flying home?
Um.....maybe there wasn't a flight for a few hours? What else was she supposed to do?

Rogue

Sexy Superhero
Um.....maybe there wasn't a flight for a few hours? What else was she supposed to do?

Considering the number of flights leaving Florida (both Orlando and Miami) and headed to Anchorage prior to noon....

But I agree. I wouldn't wish this accident on anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information