Royalty Thread#12 Tiaras, Palaces & Gilded Cages

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDilemma

@aftershocks Yes. Kate doesn’t have this dna: https://www.google.com/search?clien...lient=mobile-gws-wiz-img#imgrc=hLOJaOdqghxprM

The conversation was about tendency to gain weight.I realize that it doesn’t serve your needs to remember the Markle side of her family as that makes it harder to paint everyone as a racist.

Meghan is not god’s gift to the world. She isn’t even that talented. In the pilot of Suits (couldn’t get any farther mostly because I rarely watch hour long shows), she’s carrying a prop she never uses in every scene. Do you know why directors give actors props to carry that have no purpose? I’m guessing you don’t. It’s a trick to solve the problem of them waving their hands around too much or holding them awkwardly. It’s not something you typically see on television or in movies or on broadway. By that point, actors should have learned. But her director clearly had to resort to it.

Parsley Sage

Queen Margrethe of Denmark has posed for a series of portraits with Crown Prince Frederik and Prince Christian in honour of her 80th birthday. A new portrait will be released each day until her birthday.

aftershocks

Banned Member
You should tell yourself that. You seem to think the whole world is out to get H&M. If that's not a conspiracy theory I don't know what is. I agree they have been treated unfairly at times but you jump on anyone who posts a whisper of criticism of them. H&M have made some missteps just like every other human on the planet but you seem to want us to think they are perfect & that every other royal never had an original thought before & is jealous of them.

Maybe it's OCD but when I post at FSU I read over what I've written for typos & for context before I hit post reply. Sometimes I delete what I've written altogether. I'm suggesting that you try this & then ask yourself "do I sound like a obsessed fangirl?" I know it's hard to be objective when it comes to our favs but your OTT gushing derails every thread about them.

Ah taf2002, thanks for the lecture. Maybe you should ask yourself why you obsess over my interest in and admiration for Meghan & Harry. You don't have to like them and you don't have to perceive them in the same way I do. The fact that my support for them against the rabid and unfair criticism to which they've been subjected bothers you, is your problem. It's funny how it's so very important for people to state that M&H aren't perfect. Who said they are? Just because they have good hearts and a sincere desire to help people and to give back to others does not make them perfect.

I've never said that all the other royals are jealous of them either. It's a lot more complicated than that, as happens quite often in the history and relationships between family members among the British royals, and indeed among most human families. ;) And yes, M&H have most definitely been influential in their approach to royal duties and in working on behalf of their patronages. That doesn't mean they reinvented the wheel. If you must exaggerate though, I'll leave you to it.

ballettmaus

Ah taf2002, thanks for the lecture. Maybe you should ask yourself why you obsess over my interest in and admiration for Meghan & Harry. You don't have to like them and you don't have to perceive them in the same way I do. The fact that my support for them against the rabid and unfair criticism to which they've been subjected bothers you, is your problem. It's funny how it's so very important for people to state that M&H aren't perfect. Who said they are? Just because they have good hearts and a sincere desire to help people and to give back to others does not make them perfect.

How many different posters have said more or less the same thing to you now? Five? Six? Have you ever stopped to think that when there are a number of people who are under the same impression there might be some truth to it? :shuffle:

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....

I've never said that all the other royals are jealous of them either. It's a lot more complicated than that, as happens quite often in the history and relationships between family members among the British royals, and indeed among most human families. ;) And yes, M&H have most definitely been influential in their approach to royal duties and in working on behalf of their patronages. That doesn't mean they reinvented the wheel. If you must exaggerate though, I'll leave you to it.

Get over yourself. I sincerely doubt that anyone on this board obsesses over you for any reason. But BTW you have used the word "jealous" many times in your posts, esp where it comes to W&K who you depict as continually haunted by all the attention that H&M get. I'm often exasperated by the stories "Kate wore a red dress, it's a tribute to Diana" but your stories "Kate did this or that so she must be jealous, copying, obsessing, whathaveyou over Meghan" are just as ridiculous.

canbelto

Except the people in this thread are like Westworld hosts. On the same loop always.

@PDilemma omg Meghan is trash her genes are not as good as Kate. In Suits she needed a prop that she never used!

@aftershocks Haryy and Meghan are angels who walk the earth! William and Kate are jealous of them and used the British press to attack H&M because they wanted to hide that they're running a sex trafficking ring out of the basement of their homes! The world just cannot handle the True Love that is Harry and Meghan!

@AxelAnnie something snotty and racist ...

And on and on ...

VGThuy

@aftershocks Yes. Kate doesn’t have this dna: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk02vs_Kde6Vuu273CMA_xrk4gJiF_A:1586874551411&source=hp&ei=t8iVXr-CFcrEsAXJipiwBg&q=thomas+markle&oq=&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQARgAMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnUABYAGDxC2gBcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBALABBQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img#imgrc=hLOJaOdqghxprM

The conversation was about tendency to gain weight.I realize that it doesn’t serve your needs to remember the Markle side of her family as that makes it harder to paint everyone as a racist.

Meghan is not god’s gift to the world. She isn’t even that talented. In the pilot of Suits (couldn’t get any farther mostly because I rarely watch hour long shows), she’s carrying a prop she never uses in every scene. Do you know why directors give actors props to carry that have no purpose? I’m guessing you don’t. It’s a trick to solve the problem of them waving their hands around too much or holding them awkwardly. It’s not something you typically see on television or in movies or on broadway. By that point, actors should have learned. But her director clearly had to resort to it.

I cannot believe this post. Any of it. No wonder @mag suggested people move the Harry/Meghan talk to a totally different thread. This post is...WOW on all levels.

Btw, even if you're whole kooky theory about Meghan Markle using a prop in one pilot episode of a long-running show was correct, that's a skill not indicative of her talent as an actress. If anything, it just shows she was probably inexperienced and was still learning the ropes. It doesn't mean she doesn't have talent or "much" talent for acting. All actors have their mannerisms and ticks that they learn to control through experience and rehearsal.

Last edited:

mag

I don’t think I have seen this posted yet. Not surprisingly Beatrice’s wedding has been called off for May 29th. No new date yet; I guess they are waiting to see how things progress. Disappointing for them both, but definitely for the best if they want any sort of service with people present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information